- 430 gram loaf turkish bread
- 2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley, to sprinkle
- 1 1/2 cup greek-style yoghurt, to serve
- 1/2 teaspoon sumac
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon za'atar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1Preheat oven to 240°C.
- 2Prepare za'atar mixture.
- 3Cut bread in half horizontally. Spread za'atar mixture over cut halves. Place bread on oven tray; bake for 7 minutes.
- 4Drizzle pizza with oil; cut into 12 triangles. Sprinkle with parsley; accompany with yoghurt.
- 5Combine parsley, yoghurt, sumac, salt, za'atar and olive oil in a small bowl.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- 43 polenta recipes for dinner or dessertYesterday 5:51am
- Rhubarb and strawberry sponge puddingsJun 30, 2022
- 18 gorgeous green curriesJun 30, 2022
- What to make with your preserved lemonJun 30, 2022
- Nacho bowlsJun 30, 2022
- Preserved lemon, mint and raisin couscous saladJun 30, 2022
- Tomato-braised lamb shanks with creamy polentaJun 30, 2022
- What food is in season in July?Jun 30, 2022
- Choo-choo train birthday cakeJun 30, 2022
- Cheese and silverbeet borekJun 29, 2022
- Minestrone with barley and greensJun 29, 2022
- 42 perfect puddingsJun 29, 2022
- Tzatziki dipJun 29, 2022