Yellow fish curry
- 8 baby new potatoes (320g), halved
- 400 millilitre can coconut milk
- 1/4 cup (70g) yellow curry paste
- 1/4 cup (60ml) fish stock
- 2 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon grated palm sugar
- 800 gram firm white fish fillets, cut into 3cm pieces
- 3 green onions, sliced thinly
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped fresh coriander
- 1 fresh long red chilli, sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh coriander
Yellow fish curry
- 1Boil, steam or microwave potato until just tender; drain.
- 2Meanwhile, place half the coconut milk in large saucepan; bring to the boil. Boil, stirring, until milk reduces by half and the oil separates from the coconut milk. Add curry paste; cook, stirring, about 1 minute or until fragrant. Add remaining coconut milk, stock, sauce, juice and sugar; cook, stirring, until sugar dissolves.
- 3Add fish and potato to pan; cook, covered, about 3 minutes or until fish is cooked. Stir in onion and coriander.
- 4Divide curry among serving bowls; sprinkle with chilli and finely chopped coriander.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Apple and cinnamon crunch cake with cinnamon anglaiseYesterday 2:00pm
- Carrot falafelYesterday 2:00pm
- Turkish delightYesterday 2:00pm
- Spiced tofu bao with pineapple cucumber saladYesterday 2:00pm
- Zucchini koftas with harissa yoghurtYesterday 2:00pm
- 20 easy apple crumble recipes for dessertYesterday 2:00pm
- Crispy middle-eastern seed and spice potatoesYesterday 2:00pm
- 34 marvellous meatball recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Pork sausage and asparagus frittataYesterday 2:00pm
- Ratatouille stewMay 14, 2021
- Aussie damperMay 14, 2021
- 22 Indian recipesMay 13, 2021
- Brown rice and mushroom bowl with dukkah eggsMay 13, 2021
- Porridge recipes to warm up your morningsMay 13, 2021