- 6 (270g) wholemeal bread, crusts discarded
- 375 gram wholemeal spaghetti
- 200 gram broccoli, cut into small florets
- 150 gram sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 small red chilli, seeded, chopped finely
- 1 medium (120g) zucchini, sliced thinly
- 2 drained anchovy fillets, chopped finely
- 2 green onions, chopped finely
- 2 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 1/4 cup (60ml) lemon juice
- 75 gram soft goat's cheese, crumbled
- 1Process bread until fine.
- 2Cook spaghetti in a large saucepan of boiling water until tender. Add broccoli and peas to water for the last 5 minutes of pasta cooking time. Drain; reserve 1/4 cup cooking liquid.
- 3Meanwhile, heat half the oil in a large frying pan; cook breadcrumbs, garlic and chilli until browned and crisp. Remove from pan. Heat remaining oil in same cleaned pan; cook zucchini, anchovy and onions until zucchini is tender.
- 4Combine spaghetti mixture and zucchini mixture in a large bowl with rind, juice and reserved cooking liquid. Season to taste.
- 5Serve pasta sprinkled with garlic crumbs and goat's cheese.
You can leave the chilli out if you don't want the dish to be spicy.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Chicken curry recipesYesterday 1:00pm
- French toastYesterday 1:00pm
- Peanut butter cookiesYesterday 1:00pm
- Honey joysYesterday 1:00pm
- Nasi goreng with chicken and shrimpYesterday 1:00pm
- Best burger recipesYesterday 4:33am
- Butter chickenOct 15, 2019
- Ultimate greek saladOct 15, 2019
- Vanilla sliceOct 15, 2019
- Pistachio, honey and cardamom kulfiOct 15, 2019
- Pho boOct 15, 2019
- Pickled baby beetrootOct 13, 2019
- Beef stroganoffOct 13, 2019
- Vietnamese meatball and lettuce wrapOct 13, 2019
- Strawberry jelly sliceOct 13, 2019
- Melting momentsOct 10, 2019