- 6 (270g) wholemeal bread, crusts discarded
- 375 gram wholemeal spaghetti
- 200 gram broccoli, cut into small florets
- 150 gram sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 small red chilli, seeded, chopped finely
- 1 medium (120g) zucchini, sliced thinly
- 2 drained anchovy fillets, chopped finely
- 2 green onions, chopped finely
- 2 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 1/4 cup (60ml) lemon juice
- 75 gram soft goat's cheese, crumbled
- 1Process bread until fine.
- 2Cook spaghetti in a large saucepan of boiling water until tender. Add broccoli and peas to water for the last 5 minutes of pasta cooking time. Drain; reserve 1/4 cup cooking liquid.
- 3Meanwhile, heat half the oil in a large frying pan; cook breadcrumbs, garlic and chilli until browned and crisp. Remove from pan. Heat remaining oil in same cleaned pan; cook zucchini, anchovy and onions until zucchini is tender.
- 4Combine spaghetti mixture and zucchini mixture in a large bowl with rind, juice and reserved cooking liquid. Season to taste.
- 5Serve pasta sprinkled with garlic crumbs and goat's cheese.
You can leave the chilli out if you don't want the dish to be spicy.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Basic white breadYesterday 5:27am
- Tuna mornayYesterday 1:00am
- 27 delicious ways to use pesto in your recipesYesterday 12:03am
- Shepherd's pieMay 24, 2020
- Chicken noodle soupMay 24, 2020
- 27 brilliant ways to use barley in your recipesMay 24, 2020
- Lemonade sconesMay 24, 2020
- Pea and ham soupMay 24, 2020
- Cheesy smoked baked beans with pumpkinMay 22, 2020
- Lamb osso bucoMay 22, 2020
- 26 really good rhubarb recipesMay 22, 2020
- How to remove and eat pomegranate seedsMay 21, 2020
- Perfect pomegranate recipesMay 21, 2020
- Paprika chickenMay 21, 2020
- Vanilla cupcakesMay 21, 2020