- 6 (270g) wholemeal bread, crusts discarded
- 375 gram wholemeal spaghetti
- 200 gram broccoli, cut into small florets
- 150 gram sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 small red chilli, seeded, chopped finely
- 1 medium (120g) zucchini, sliced thinly
- 2 drained anchovy fillets, chopped finely
- 2 green onions, chopped finely
- 2 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 1/4 cup (60ml) lemon juice
- 75 gram soft goat's cheese, crumbled
- 1Process bread until fine.
- 2Cook spaghetti in a large saucepan of boiling water until tender. Add broccoli and peas to water for the last 5 minutes of pasta cooking time. Drain; reserve 1/4 cup cooking liquid.
- 3Meanwhile, heat half the oil in a large frying pan; cook breadcrumbs, garlic and chilli until browned and crisp. Remove from pan. Heat remaining oil in same cleaned pan; cook zucchini, anchovy and onions until zucchini is tender.
- 4Combine spaghetti mixture and zucchini mixture in a large bowl with rind, juice and reserved cooking liquid. Season to taste.
- 5Serve pasta sprinkled with garlic crumbs and goat's cheese.
You can leave the chilli out if you don't want the dish to be spicy.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Quick & easy minestroneToday 2:24am
- Salmon parcels with kipfler potatoesToday 12:03am
- 12 brussels sprouts recipesYesterday 1:10am
- Ultimate greek saladYesterday 12:01am
- Parsnip noodles with spicy lamb meatball raguJul 17, 2019
- 10 oat dessert and snack recipesJul 17, 2019
- Mint jellyJul 17, 2019
- 12 brilliant baked cheesecakesJul 17, 2019
- Roasted sumac chicken with baby vegetablesJul 16, 2019
- Pickled baby beetrootJul 16, 2019
- Easy bolognese recipesJul 16, 2019
- Layered banana butterscotch cakeJul 15, 2019
- French toastJul 13, 2019
- Fabulous French recipesJul 13, 2019
- Slow cooker beef rendangJul 13, 2019