- 6 (270g) wholemeal bread, crusts discarded
- 375 gram wholemeal spaghetti
- 200 gram broccoli, cut into small florets
- 150 gram sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 small red chilli, seeded, chopped finely
- 1 medium (120g) zucchini, sliced thinly
- 2 drained anchovy fillets, chopped finely
- 2 green onions, chopped finely
- 2 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 1/4 cup (60ml) lemon juice
- 75 gram soft goat's cheese, crumbled
- 1Process bread until fine.
- 2Cook spaghetti in a large saucepan of boiling water until tender. Add broccoli and peas to water for the last 5 minutes of pasta cooking time. Drain; reserve 1/4 cup cooking liquid.
- 3Meanwhile, heat half the oil in a large frying pan; cook breadcrumbs, garlic and chilli until browned and crisp. Remove from pan. Heat remaining oil in same cleaned pan; cook zucchini, anchovy and onions until zucchini is tender.
- 4Combine spaghetti mixture and zucchini mixture in a large bowl with rind, juice and reserved cooking liquid. Season to taste.
- 5Serve pasta sprinkled with garlic crumbs and goat's cheese.
You can leave the chilli out if you don't want the dish to be spicy.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Rice salad recipes for healthy lunchesAug 06, 2020
- Easy Spanish paella recipesAug 05, 2020
- Cheesy pastry twistsAug 05, 2020
- Potato Salad RecipesAug 05, 2020
- Lasagne recipe collectionAug 05, 2020
- Brilliant broccoli recipesAug 05, 2020
- Broccoli and kale soup with lemon creme fraicheAug 05, 2020
- Classic sconesAug 05, 2020
- The best Anzac biscuit recipe of all timeAug 04, 2020
- Homemade pastyAug 04, 2020
- Pork ribs with sticky barbecue sauceAug 04, 2020
- Tangy lemon squaresAug 04, 2020
- Vanilla cupcakesAug 04, 2020
- 27 comforting custard dessertsAug 04, 2020
- Anzac biscuit recipesAug 04, 2020
- Traditional beef casseroleAug 04, 2020