- 500 gram white chocolate, chopped coarsely
- 1 cup (35g) rice bubbles
- 1 cup (160g) sultanas
- 1 cup (140g) macadamias, roasted, chopped coarsely
- 1 cup (160g) dried apricots, finely chopped
- 1 cup (130g) dried sweetened cranberries
- 3/4 cup (105g) pistachios, roasted, chopped coarsely
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1Grease a 20cm x 30cm rectangular slice pan; line base and long sides with baking paper, extending paper 5cm over sides.
- 2In a large heatproof bowl over a large saucepan of simmering water (do not let water touch base of bowl), melt chocolate. Remove from heat; quickly stir in remaining ingredients.
- 3Press mixture firmly into pan. Refrigerate for 2 hours, or until firm.
- 4Cut into about 32 pieces to serve.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 month.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Vegetarian lasagne recipesSep 11, 2019
- Juice recipes to rival those bought in-storeSep 11, 2019
- Jerk fish & slaw salad cupsSep 10, 2019
- Mixed berry and ricotta tartSep 10, 2019
- Chicken, burghul & pomegranate saladSep 09, 2019
- Fudgy choc-cherry biscuitsSep 06, 2019
- Flourless chocolate hazelnut cakeSep 06, 2019
- Potato bakeSep 06, 2019
- Spinach dip cob loafSep 06, 2019
- Quiche LorraineSep 05, 2019
- Fettuccine carbonaraSep 05, 2019
- Easy four-cheese pieSep 05, 2019
- Sandwich ideas that are a little bit fancySep 05, 2019