- 500 gram white chocolate, chopped coarsely
- 1 cup (35g) rice bubbles
- 1 cup (160g) sultanas
- 1 cup (140g) macadamias, roasted, chopped coarsely
- 1 cup (160g) dried apricots, finely chopped
- 1 cup (130g) dried sweetened cranberries
- 3/4 cup (105g) pistachios, roasted, chopped coarsely
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1Grease a 20cm x 30cm rectangular slice pan; line base and long sides with baking paper, extending paper 5cm over sides.
- 2In a large heatproof bowl over a large saucepan of simmering water (do not let water touch base of bowl), melt chocolate. Remove from heat; quickly stir in remaining ingredients.
- 3Press mixture firmly into pan. Refrigerate for 2 hours, or until firm.
- 4Cut into about 32 pieces to serve.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 month.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Salted honeycombMay 24, 2019
- Chorizo and tomato omelette with chilli beansMay 23, 2019
- Croque monsieurMay 22, 2019
- Osso buco with gremolataMay 22, 2019
- Crisp-skin barramundi with mandarin salsaMay 20, 2019
- Mandarin marmaladeMay 20, 2019
- Mandarin and chai soufflesMay 20, 2019
- Magical mandarin recipesMay 20, 2019
- Mandarin and cardamom gluten-free muesliMay 19, 2019
- Mandarin and poppy seed friandsMay 19, 2019
- Jam dropsMay 15, 2019
- Cottage pieMay 15, 2019
- Slow cooker soup recipesMay 15, 2019
- Apple pieMay 14, 2019
- Cuban black bean soup in the slow cookerMay 14, 2019