- 500 gram white chocolate, chopped coarsely
- 1 cup (35g) rice bubbles
- 1 cup (160g) sultanas
- 1 cup (140g) macadamias, roasted, chopped coarsely
- 1 cup (160g) dried apricots, finely chopped
- 1 cup (130g) dried sweetened cranberries
- 3/4 cup (105g) pistachios, roasted, chopped coarsely
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1Grease a 20cm x 30cm rectangular slice pan; line base and long sides with baking paper, extending paper 5cm over sides.
- 2In a large heatproof bowl over a large saucepan of simmering water (do not let water touch base of bowl), melt chocolate. Remove from heat; quickly stir in remaining ingredients.
- 3Press mixture firmly into pan. Refrigerate for 2 hours, or until firm.
- 4Cut into about 32 pieces to serve.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 month.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Arancini with prosciutto and peasYesterday 4:00pm
- Nasi goreng with chicken and shrimpJan 17, 2019
- Bread and butter picklesJan 14, 2019
- Scrambled tofu wrapsJan 14, 2019
- Vegan "shepherdless" pieJan 14, 2019
- Sashimi tuna poke bowlJan 14, 2019
- Apricot choc-chip muesli barsJan 10, 2019
- Prawn, kale, and chickpea tabboulehJan 10, 2019
- Classic carrot cake with cream cheese frostingJan 10, 2019
- Sweet potato brownies with espresso toppingJan 10, 2019
- Kale and quinoa frittataJan 10, 2019
- Sage & zucchini-wrapped haloumi saladJan 09, 2019
- Soft polenta with mushroom raguJan 09, 2019
- Spaghetti squash con quesoJan 09, 2019
- Mango cheesecake tart with palm sugar syrupJan 09, 2019