- 500 gram white chocolate, chopped coarsely
- 1 cup (35g) rice bubbles
- 1 cup (160g) sultanas
- 1 cup (140g) macadamias, roasted, chopped coarsely
- 1 cup (160g) dried apricots, finely chopped
- 1 cup (130g) dried sweetened cranberries
- 3/4 cup (105g) pistachios, roasted, chopped coarsely
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1Grease a 20cm x 30cm rectangular slice pan; line base and long sides with baking paper, extending paper 5cm over sides.
- 2In a large heatproof bowl over a large saucepan of simmering water (do not let water touch base of bowl), melt chocolate. Remove from heat; quickly stir in remaining ingredients.
- 3Press mixture firmly into pan. Refrigerate for 2 hours, or until firm.
- 4Cut into about 32 pieces to serve.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 month.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Chilli barbecued haloumi recipe with zucchini saladYesterday 4:00pm
- Sticky date pudding with butterscotch sauceMar 21, 2019
- Pommes AnnaMar 20, 2019
- Chocolate Easter frecklesMar 20, 2019
- Noughts and crosses chocolate chip easter bunsMar 20, 2019
- 7 creative ways to take damper to the next levelMar 19, 2019
- Easy hot cross bunsMar 18, 2019
- Cream-free spaghetti carbonaraMar 14, 2019
- Goan fish curry with low-carb cauliflower riceMar 13, 2019
- Low-carb turkey and kale lasagneMar 13, 2019
- Mega mushroom burgersMar 13, 2019
- Spinach and ricotta-stuffed chicken parmigianaMar 11, 2019
- Fennel, lemon, pea & prawn risottoMar 11, 2019
- Sweet potato pizza with fig and pancettaMar 11, 2019