- 250 gram copha
- 2 cup rice bubbles
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup icing sugar, sifted
- 1 cup milk powder
- 3/4 cup sultanas
- 1/4 cup chopped red glace cherries
- 1/4 cup chopped green glace cherries
- 1Lightly grease a 20 x 30cm slice pan. Line base and sides with baking paper.
- 2Place copha in a small pan on low heat. Cook, stirring, for 4-5 minutes until melted. Cool slightly. Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Add copha and mix well. Press mixture firmly into pan.
- 3Freeze 15 minutes, until set, then chill until ready to serve. Serve cut into small squares.
On very hot days, store it in the freezer.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Rosé sangriaYesterday 11:53pm
- ChurrosYesterday 2:00pm
- SangriaYesterday 2:00pm
- Slow-cooker silverbeet dhalYesterday 10:20am
- SpanakopitaYesterday 6:57am
- Lamb birriaYesterday 6:40am
- Sesame Turkish ring breadsYesterday 3:32am
- 42 brilliant brownie recipesYesterday 2:29am
- Chilli con carneYesterday 2:15am
- 30 easy vegetarian curry recipesYesterday 12:18am
- 23 easy bread recipesMay 18, 2022
- VichyssoiseMay 18, 2022
- Classic margaritaMay 18, 2022
- Air fryer potato gratinMay 18, 2022
- Romesco sauceMay 18, 2022