YOU WILL NEED
- 2 150g packs Noshu 95% Sugar Free White Choc Baking Chips
- 1 150g pack Noshu 98% Sugar Free Vanilla or Funfetti Cupcake
- Mix (frosting sachet only)
- 8 inch/20cm round springform cake tin
- Large baking dish or pyrex to create a bain-marie
- Electric mixer
FOR THE CHEESECAKE
- 6 extra large eggs, yolks separated
- 255 g Noshu 98% Sugar Free White Choc Baking Chips
- 3 tbsp coconut or sunflower oil
- 250 g cream cheese
- 3 tbsp Noshu 98% Sugar Free Vanilla Cupcake frosting mix
- 1 Zest of one small lemon
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1Preheat oven to 160°C (150°c fan forced). Grease and line the base and sides of an 8-inch round springform cake tin. Wrap foil around the base and sides to prevent water of the bain-marie baking process from seeping through.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, whip your egg whites with electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- 3In a separate bowl, melt together white choc chips and coconut oil over a bain-marie or in the microwave in 30 second increments. Set aside to cool to room temperature but don't allow to set.
- 4Place egg yolks, cream cheese, frosting mix, lemon zest, and vanilla in another large mixing bowl and beat with an electric mixer until completely smooth and fluffy (about 4 mins). Then pour in your room temp choc mix and mix for another 3 minutes until combined. Gently fold in your whipped egg whites with the paddle attachment or with a hand held spatula and pour batter into your prepared tin.
- 5Create a bain-marie by placing your prepared tin of batter into a large baking dish and pour hot water in the baking dish until it reaches half-way up the cake tin.
- 6Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes or until golden brown and the top feels set. After the 40 minutes, turn off the oven and let your cheesecake sit in the oven for another 10 minutes. Then transfer to the fridge to chill and set for at least 4-5 hours.
- 7Keep covered in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Delicious breakfast recipes for Mother's DayMay 04, 2021
- Star anise, soy and beer-braised beef shinMay 04, 2021
- Butterfly cakesMay 04, 2021
- Bolognese pasta bakeMay 04, 2021
- Zucchini and sweet potato loafMay 04, 2021
- 33 of our slow-cooked favouritesMay 04, 2021
- Cheesy risotto ballsMay 04, 2021
- Mixed bean chilliMay 04, 2021
- Amazing Mother's Day lunch recipes for your mumMay 04, 2021
- 20 edible gift ideas for Mother's DayMay 04, 2021
- Pizza dough and basic tomato sauceMay 04, 2021
- Prawn chu chee curryMay 04, 2021
- 25 delicious chicken breast recipesMay 04, 2021
- Spanish seafood stew with aioliMay 04, 2021