White chocolate frozen Christmas pudding
- 1/2 cup (75 grams) dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup (115 grams) finely chopped glacé pineapple
- 1/4 cup (60 millilitres) brandy
- 2 litre vanilla ice-cream, softened
- 2 cup (280 grams) vienna almonds, chopped coarsely
- 360 gram white eating chocolate, melted
White chocolate frozen christmas pudding
- 1Line 17.5cm 1.75L (7-cup) pudding basin with plastic wrap, extending plastic 5cm over edge of basin.
- 2Combine fruit and brandy in large bowl; stand 30 minutes.
- 3Stir ice-cream and nuts into fruit mixture until combined. Pack ice-cream mixture into prepared basin, cover with foil; freeze overnight.
- 4Turn pudding onto tray; remove plastic wrap, return pudding to freezer.
- 5Cut a piece of paper into 35cm circle to use as a guide. Cover paper with a large sheet of plastic wrap. Spread chocolate over plastic wrap. Quickly drape plastic, chocolate-side down, over pudding. Smooth pudding with hands before gently peeling away plastic wrap. Trim base; centre pudding on serving plate.
- 6Decorate pudding with frozen cherries and dust with icing sugar just before serving, if desired.
This recipe can be made 1 week ahead. Add chocolate coating up to 3 hours before serving.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Citrus almond twistAug 20, 2019
- Pistachio and apricot baklava cakeAug 20, 2019
- 10 quick and easy dessertsAug 20, 2019
- Teriyaki salmonAug 19, 2019
- Pistachio, pink pepper & rose petal barkAug 19, 2019
- Garlicky mushroom pizzaAug 19, 2019
- Mushroom pie with minted mushy peasAug 18, 2019
- Mixed berry clafoutisAug 16, 2019
- Banoffee meringue with honeycombAug 15, 2019
- Spinach, cheese and potato cannelloniAug 15, 2019
- Pumpkin and maple bacon tarts with fried eggsAug 14, 2019
- Free-form mushroom and cheese tartAug 13, 2019
- Lumberjack cakeAug 11, 2019
- Salmon recipesAug 09, 2019
- 25 magical mushroom recipesAug 07, 2019