White chocolate frozen Christmas pudding
- 1/2 cup (75 grams) dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup (115 grams) finely chopped glacé pineapple
- 1/4 cup (60 millilitres) brandy
- 2 litre vanilla ice-cream, softened
- 2 cup (280 grams) vienna almonds, chopped coarsely
- 360 gram white eating chocolate, melted
White chocolate frozen christmas pudding
- 1Line 17.5cm 1.75L (7-cup) pudding basin with plastic wrap, extending plastic 5cm over edge of basin.
- 2Combine fruit and brandy in large bowl; stand 30 minutes.
- 3Stir ice-cream and nuts into fruit mixture until combined. Pack ice-cream mixture into prepared basin, cover with foil; freeze overnight.
- 4Turn pudding onto tray; remove plastic wrap, return pudding to freezer.
- 5Cut a piece of paper into 35cm circle to use as a guide. Cover paper with a large sheet of plastic wrap. Spread chocolate over plastic wrap. Quickly drape plastic, chocolate-side down, over pudding. Smooth pudding with hands before gently peeling away plastic wrap. Trim base; centre pudding on serving plate.
- 6Decorate pudding with frozen cherries and dust with icing sugar just before serving, if desired.
This recipe can be made 1 week ahead. Add chocolate coating up to 3 hours before serving.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Aussie damperMay 14, 2021
- Easy vanilla cupcakesMay 13, 2021
- Porridge recipes to warm up your morningsMay 13, 2021
- Mexican rice bowlMay 13, 2021
- Chocolate mud cake with white chocolate ganacheMay 13, 2021
- Citrus hazelnut bread twistMay 13, 2021
- Baked chocolate and caramel cheesecakeMay 13, 2021
- 22 Indian recipesMay 13, 2021
- Brown rice and mushroom bowl with dukkah eggsMay 13, 2021
- Chocolate mud cakeMay 13, 2021
- Beef pad see ewMay 13, 2021
- White chocolate and raspberry mud cakeMay 13, 2021
- 20 things you can make with a bottle of red wineMay 13, 2021
- Self-saucing pudding recipesMay 13, 2021