White chocolate frozen Christmas pudding
- 1/2 cup (75 grams) dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup (115 grams) finely chopped glacé pineapple
- 1/4 cup (60 millilitres) brandy
- 2 litre vanilla ice-cream, softened
- 2 cup (280 grams) vienna almonds, chopped coarsely
- 360 gram white eating chocolate, melted
White chocolate frozen christmas pudding
- 1Line 17.5cm 1.75L (7-cup) pudding basin with plastic wrap, extending plastic 5cm over edge of basin.
- 2Combine fruit and brandy in large bowl; stand 30 minutes.
- 3Stir ice-cream and nuts into fruit mixture until combined. Pack ice-cream mixture into prepared basin, cover with foil; freeze overnight.
- 4Turn pudding onto tray; remove plastic wrap, return pudding to freezer.
- 5Cut a piece of paper into 35cm circle to use as a guide. Cover paper with a large sheet of plastic wrap. Spread chocolate over plastic wrap. Quickly drape plastic, chocolate-side down, over pudding. Smooth pudding with hands before gently peeling away plastic wrap. Trim base; centre pudding on serving plate.
- 6Decorate pudding with frozen cherries and dust with icing sugar just before serving, if desired.
This recipe can be made 1 week ahead. Add chocolate coating up to 3 hours before serving.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Mushroom filled beef fillet with port sauceDec 05, 2019
- Crispy roast potatoes with rosemary saltDec 05, 2019
- Turkey with apricot & hazelnut stuffingDec 05, 2019
- Coffee wreath (with chocolate sauce)Dec 05, 2019
- 34 side dishes to complete your Christmas mealDec 05, 2019
- Barbecued corn, spinach and avocado saladDec 05, 2019
- Roast beetroot and goat’s cheese terrineDec 05, 2019
- Nutella cheesecakeDec 05, 2019
- White Christmas sliceDec 05, 2019
- Dark plum jamDec 04, 2019
- Oysters with pink & green mignonette dressingsDec 04, 2019
- Ice-cream Christmas pudding logDec 04, 2019
- Herb-brined turkey breast in pancettaDec 04, 2019
- Coconut banana stacked cakeDec 03, 2019
- 2-in-1 basic fruit mixDec 02, 2019