- 1 packet vermicelli
- oil, for deep-frying
- 1Cut vermicelli bundle in half with scissors or sharp knife. Separate each half into small bunches.
- 2Using tongs, carefully lower a bunch at a time into very hot, deep oil.
- 3When vermicelli rises to the surface, remove immediately with tongs or slotted spoon. (The cooking time should be about four or five seconds.) Drain on absorbent paper, crush vermicelli lightly.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- 46 creative ways with carrotsYesterday 2:00pm
- Mushroom soupYesterday 2:00pm
- Gluten free shortcrust pastryAug 10, 2022
- Gluten-free chocolate and almond biscuitsAug 10, 2022
- Air fryer potato gratinAug 10, 2022
- Gluten free cornflake and honey sconesAug 10, 2022
- Italian meatballsAug 10, 2022
- How to sterilise and seal glass jarsAug 10, 2022
- Cumquat ginger marmaladeAug 10, 2022
- 4-ingredient triple choc browniesAug 09, 2022
- 46 sweet slice recipesAug 09, 2022
- How to cook pastaAug 08, 2022
- Chicken carbonara baked pastaAug 08, 2022