- 1 cup whole blanched almonds
- ½ cup (125ml) water
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- ½ cup (125ml) olive oil
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1Soak almonds for 4 hours; drain. Rinse under cold water; drain.
- 2Blend almonds with water until smooth.
- 3Add apple cider vinegar, lemon juice and mustard; blend until smooth and combined. Season to taste.
- 4With motor operating, add olive oil in a slow, steady stream until smooth and combined. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 month.
- 5LEMON AND PEPPERStir in lemon rind and black pepper.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Apple and cinnamon crunch cake with cinnamon anglaiseYesterday 2:00pm
- Carrot falafelYesterday 2:00pm
- Turkish delightYesterday 2:00pm
- Spiced tofu bao with pineapple cucumber saladYesterday 2:00pm
- Zucchini koftas with harissa yoghurtYesterday 2:00pm
- 20 easy apple crumble recipes for dessertYesterday 2:00pm
- Crispy middle-eastern seed and spice potatoesYesterday 2:00pm
- 34 marvellous meatball recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Pork sausage and asparagus frittataYesterday 2:00pm
- Ratatouille stewMay 14, 2021
- Aussie damperMay 14, 2021
- 22 Indian recipesMay 13, 2021
- Brown rice and mushroom bowl with dukkah eggsMay 13, 2021
- Porridge recipes to warm up your morningsMay 13, 2021