- 800 gram canned chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 small_piece 4cm fresh turmeric, grated
- 2 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh coriander
- 1Blend or process chickpeas, honey, juice, half the oil, turmeric, garlic, cumin and half the cayenne pepper until smooth.
- 2Transfer mixture to medium bowl; stir in coriander, season to taste.
- 3Serve hummus sprinkled with remaining cayenne pepper and drizzled with remaining oil.
Serve dip with crusty bread; we used toasted pitta bread.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Easter chocolate bunny bottomsYesterday 12:54am
- Easter bunny cakeApr 17, 2019
- Slow-cooked pickled porkApr 15, 2019
- Sausage casseroleApr 15, 2019
- PikeletsApr 15, 2019
- The best Anzac biscuit recipe of all timeApr 15, 2019
- Creamy bacon and fish pie with potato toppingApr 14, 2019
- Roast lambApr 14, 2019
- Roasted mushroom with baked eggsApr 10, 2019
- Chicken skewers with peach caprese saladApr 05, 2019
- Malted hazelnut layer cakeApr 05, 2019
- Salted caramelsApr 04, 2019
- Plum & hazelnut clafoutisApr 04, 2019
- Chocolate freckle Easter eggsApr 02, 2019
- White chocolate Easter bunny cupcakesApr 01, 2019