- 800 gram canned chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 small_piece 4cm fresh turmeric, grated
- 2 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh coriander
- 1Blend or process chickpeas, honey, juice, half the oil, turmeric, garlic, cumin and half the cayenne pepper until smooth.
- 2Transfer mixture to medium bowl; stir in coriander, season to taste.
- 3Serve hummus sprinkled with remaining cayenne pepper and drizzled with remaining oil.
Serve dip with crusty bread; we used toasted pitta bread.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- 20 homemade muesli bars and snack barsToday 5:29am
- Nectarine and almond tarte tatinToday 2:23am
- 25 pasta recipesToday 1:08am
- Garlic prawns with sourdough toastToday 12:23am
- Classic lamingtonsYesterday 8:00pm
- 36 vegan dinners for the familyYesterday 1:00pm
- 22 salad recipes that are surprisingly excitingYesterday 1:00pm
- Thermomix Swedish meatballs with gravy and horseradish mashYesterday 1:00pm
- 22 healthy snacks to get you through the dayYesterday 1:00pm
- Healthy quinoa saladsYesterday 1:00pm
- Beer-battered fish and chipsYesterday 1:00pm
- 23 fish cakes recipes for easy dinnersYesterday 1:00pm
- 17 sensational seafood stews and casserolesYesterday 1:00pm
- Thai beef saladYesterday 1:00pm
- Summer puddingYesterday 1:00pm