- 800 gram canned chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 small_piece 4cm fresh turmeric, grated
- 2 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh coriander
- 1Blend or process chickpeas, honey, juice, half the oil, turmeric, garlic, cumin and half the cayenne pepper until smooth.
- 2Transfer mixture to medium bowl; stir in coriander, season to taste.
- 3Serve hummus sprinkled with remaining cayenne pepper and drizzled with remaining oil.
Serve dip with crusty bread; we used toasted pitta bread.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Chocolate chip cookiesToday 1:21am
- Pulled salmon tortillas with red cabbage slawYesterday 2:00pm
- Spaghetti carbonara with peasYesterday 2:00pm
- Corned beef and red cabbage sandwichYesterday 2:00pm
- Potato and leek soupYesterday 2:00pm
- Our best brussels sprouts recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Miso noodle hotpotYesterday 2:00pm
- Mini chicken and leek piesYesterday 2:00pm
- Cheesy polenta and sausage bakeYesterday 2:00pm
- Savoury pie recipes that will feed the familyYesterday 4:02am
- Easy risotto recipesJun 19, 2021
- Our best pancakes recipeJun 19, 2021
- 23 luscious lamb recipes for your slow cookerJun 19, 2021
- 31 perfect pot pies for easy dinnersJun 19, 2021
- Indian roasted tomatoes, chickpeas and chilliJun 19, 2021