Looking for more vegetarian dishes with eggs?
- 1 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 brown onion (200g), sliced thinly
- 1 red capsicum (350g), sliced thinly
- 400 gram canned diced tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 cup (280g) greek-style yoghurt
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 4 eggs
- 1Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat; cook onion and capsicum, stirring, 10 minutes or until softened and well browned. Stir in tomatoes, chilli and paprika; season to taste.
- 2Combine yoghurt and garlic in a small bowl; season to taste.
- 3Make four small indents in capsicum mixture with the back of a spoon. Break one egg into a cup; slide egg into an indent. Repeat with remaining eggs. Cook, covered, over medium heat 6 minutes or until egg whites are set.
- 4Serve with garlic yoghurt.
You can serve the dish topped with crumbled persian fetta instead of the yoghurt mixture.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Nasi goreng with chicken and shrimpYesterday 1:00pm
- Kung pao chickenYesterday 1:00pm
- Vegan dulce de lecheYesterday 1:00pm
- Tom yum soupYesterday 1:00pm
- How to make a classic béarnaise sauceFeb 22, 2021
- Basic omeletteFeb 22, 2021
- All of our best nachos recipesFeb 22, 2021
- Delicious savoury crepes and pancakesFeb 22, 2021
- 20 baking ideas with cranberriesFeb 22, 2021
- 30 minced recipesFeb 22, 2021
- Easy recipe ideas using chicken thighsFeb 22, 2021
- Nasi lemakFeb 22, 2021
- Savoury buckwheat pancakesFeb 22, 2021
- Mini caramelised onion and prosciutto meatloavesFeb 22, 2021
- Hollandaise sauceFeb 22, 2021