- 1 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 brown onion (200g), sliced thinly
- 1 red capsicum (350g), sliced thinly
- 400 gram canned diced tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 cup (280g) greek-style yoghurt
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 4 eggs
- 1Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat; cook onion and capsicum, stirring, 10 minutes or until softened and well browned. Stir in tomatoes, chilli and paprika; season to taste.
- 2Combine yoghurt and garlic in a small bowl; season to taste.
- 3Make four small indents in capsicum mixture with the back of a spoon. Break one egg into a cup; slide egg into an indent. Repeat with remaining eggs. Cook, covered, over medium heat 6 minutes or until egg whites are set.
- 4Serve with garlic yoghurt.
You can serve the dish topped with crumbled persian fetta instead of the yoghurt mixture.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Single cup vs weight in grams for common ingredientsYesterday 4:59am
- Lemon drizzle cakeYesterday 3:18am
- Luscious lemon cakeYesterday 12:01am
- Broccoli, mustard and cheddar hand piesOct 29, 2020
- Blueberry muffinsOct 29, 2020
- Chocolate slab cakeOct 28, 2020
- Sensational spring dinnersOct 28, 2020
- Easy vanilla cupcakesOct 28, 2020
- Chicken & watercress pasta saladOct 28, 2020
- Almond friandsOct 28, 2020
- Oven temperature conversionsOct 28, 2020
- Sweet curried sausagesOct 27, 2020
- Roast pumpkin, feta and chickpea saladOct 27, 2020
- Allergy-friendly fruit mince tartsOct 27, 2020
- EggnogOct 27, 2020