- 1 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 brown onion (200g), sliced thinly
- 1 red capsicum (350g), sliced thinly
- 400 gram canned diced tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 cup (280g) greek-style yoghurt
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 4 eggs
- 1Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat; cook onion and capsicum, stirring, 10 minutes or until softened and well browned. Stir in tomatoes, chilli and paprika; season to taste.
- 2Combine yoghurt and garlic in a small bowl; season to taste.
- 3Make four small indents in capsicum mixture with the back of a spoon. Break one egg into a cup; slide egg into an indent. Repeat with remaining eggs. Cook, covered, over medium heat 6 minutes or until egg whites are set.
- 4Serve with garlic yoghurt.
You can serve the dish topped with crumbled persian fetta instead of the yoghurt mixture.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Slow-cooker dessert recipesYesterday 1:54am
- Christmas in July recipesYesterday 1:30am
- Sustainable chowderJul 09, 2020
- Sausage rollsJul 09, 2020
- Perfect puff pastry recipesJul 09, 2020
- Banana bread with passionfruit icingJul 09, 2020
- Delicious roast chicken dinnersJul 09, 2020
- Spaghetti marinaraJul 09, 2020
- Seafood chowderJul 09, 2020
- Cinnamon sugar palmiersJul 09, 2020
- Our best homemade sausage rollsJul 09, 2020
- Our best hummus recipesJul 09, 2020
- Cornflake cookiesJul 08, 2020
- Vegetarian moussakaJul 08, 2020