- 1 large carrot
- 2 lebanese cucumbers
- 4 green onions
- 4 small torpedo-shaped white bread rolls
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 100 gram shaved smoked turkey breast
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 1 fresh small red thai chilli, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1Using a vegetable peeler, cut long thin strips from the carrot and cucumbers. Thinly slice onions lengthways.
- 2Split bread rolls lengthways through top, without cutting all the way through.
- 3Spread inside of each roll with 1 tsp mayonnaise; top equally with carrot, cucumber, onion, turkey, coriander and chilli; drizzle with the sauce.
The turkey can be swapped for cooked chicken breast. Vegetables can be prepared a day ahead, cover with damp kitchen paper and plastic wrap, and store in the fridge. Drizzle with soy sauce just before serving. You can add or omit the chilli depending on how hot you like your food.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Seeded parmesan crispsJan 31, 2021
- Banana berry breakfast sorbetJan 30, 2021
- TiramisuYesterday 10:00pm
- Aromatic Vietnamese beef curryYesterday 1:00pm
- Easy chicken parmigianaYesterday 1:00pm
- Beef stroganoffYesterday 1:00pm
- 20 tantalising tiramisu recipesYesterday 1:00pm
- Delicious chicken drumstick recipe ideasYesterday 1:00pm
- Nutella TiramisuYesterday 1:00pm
- Pad ThaiYesterday 1:00pm
- Boston baked beansYesterday 5:03am
- Dessert recipes starring fresh peachesYesterday 4:18am
- 25 pasta recipesYesterday 1:08am
- Homemade mint sauceYesterday 1:00am
- Our best cupcake recipesJan 26, 2021