- 250 grams packet microwave brown rice
- 1/3 cup (80ml) tamari
- 1/3 cup (80ml) lime juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 teaspoons finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- pinch chilli flakes
- 6 radishes (210g)
- 150 grams (5oz) sashimi-grade tuna, diced
- 1 sheet toasted seaweed (nori), shredded
- 1 lebanese cucumber (170g), sliced thinly
- 1 medium avocado (250g), sliced thinly
- 2 teaspoons black sesame seeds, toasted
- 1Heat microwave brown rice following packet directions. Combine tamari, lime juice, oil, ginger, sesame oil, garlic and chilli flakes; add to rice. Divide rice mixture between two small bowls.
- 2Thinly slice half the radishes into rounds; julienne the remaining half.
- 3Top each bowl with half the tuna, radish, seaweed, cucumber and avocado. Sprinkle with sesame seeds to serve.
Serve with tamari sauce mixed with chilli flakes or finely chopped fresh red chilli.
- Use the same weight of sashimi-grade salmon or kingfish instead of tuna, if preferred.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Perfect potato saladToday 12:26am
- Banoffee pieYesterday 1:00pm
- 13 outstanding Christmas dessertsYesterday 1:00pm
- Classic Christmas trifleYesterday 6:13am
- 24 last-minute dinner recipes for entertainingYesterday 12:13am
- White ChristmasNov 13, 2019
- How to make an easy gingerbread houseNov 13, 2019
- How to make basic sconesNov 13, 2019
- Caesar saladNov 13, 2019
- Ultimate greek saladNov 13, 2019
- Meatloaf recipe - classicNov 13, 2019
- Lemon meringue pieNov 13, 2019
- How to make a towering pavlova Christmas treeNov 13, 2019
- Curried sausagesNov 13, 2019
- 13 Christmas cookies recipesNov 12, 2019