- 250 grams packet microwave brown rice
- 1/3 cup (80ml) tamari
- 1/3 cup (80ml) lime juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 teaspoons finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- pinch chilli flakes
- 6 radishes (210g)
- 150 grams (5oz) sashimi-grade tuna, diced
- 1 sheet toasted seaweed (nori), shredded
- 1 lebanese cucumber (170g), sliced thinly
- 1 medium avocado (250g), sliced thinly
- 2 teaspoons black sesame seeds, toasted
- 1Heat microwave brown rice following packet directions. Combine tamari, lime juice, oil, ginger, sesame oil, garlic and chilli flakes; add to rice. Divide rice mixture between two small bowls.
- 2Thinly slice half the radishes into rounds; julienne the remaining half.
- 3Top each bowl with half the tuna, radish, seaweed, cucumber and avocado. Sprinkle with sesame seeds to serve.
Serve with tamari sauce mixed with chilli flakes or finely chopped fresh red chilli.
- Use the same weight of sashimi-grade salmon or kingfish instead of tuna, if preferred.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Quick & easy minestroneJul 19, 2019
- Salmon parcels with kipfler potatoesJul 19, 2019
- 12 brussels sprouts recipesJul 18, 2019
- Ultimate greek saladJul 18, 2019
- Parsnip noodles with spicy lamb meatball raguJul 17, 2019
- 10 oat dessert and snack recipesJul 17, 2019
- Mint jellyJul 17, 2019
- 12 brilliant baked cheesecakesJul 17, 2019
- Roasted sumac chicken with baby vegetablesJul 16, 2019
- Pickled baby beetrootJul 16, 2019
- Easy bolognese recipesJul 16, 2019
- Layered banana butterscotch cakeJul 15, 2019
- French toastJul 13, 2019
- Fabulous French recipesJul 13, 2019
- Slow cooker beef rendangJul 13, 2019