- 2/3 cup (160ml) passionfruit pulp
- 1/4 cup (55g) finely chopped glacé ginger
- 1/2 cup (55g) finely chopped glacé pineapple
- 1/2 cup (90g) finely chopped dried papaya
- 1 cup (75g) shredded coconut
- 1 cup (60g) coarsely crushed cornflakes
- 1/2 cup (70g) macadamias, chopped finely
- 3/4 cup (180ml) condensed milk
- 1 cup (150g) white chocolate melts
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced). Grease oven trays; line with baking paper.
- 2Strain passionfruit pulp; you need ⅓ cup (80ml) juice. Discard seeds.
- 3Combine ginger, pineapple, papaya, coconut, cornflakes, nuts, milk and 2 tablespoons of the passionfruit juice in medium bowl.
- 4Drop rounded tablespoonfuls of mixture about 5cm apart onto oven trays; press down slightly.
- 5Bake florentines about 12 minutes; cool on trays.
- 6Stir chocolate with remaining passionfruit juice in small heatproof bowl over small saucepan of simmering water until smooth. Spread chocolate over flat side of each florentine; mark with a fork. Set at room temperature.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Classic Christmas trifleToday 6:13am
- 10 sweet festive favouritesToday 4:00am
- How to make honeycomb from scratchToday 12:29am
- Apple pieToday 12:29am
- TiramisuYesterday 10:00pm
- Fresh apricot jamYesterday 8:00pm
- PikeletsYesterday 5:00pm
- Vegetarian pasta recipesYesterday 1:00pm
- Beef stroganoffYesterday 1:00pm
- 34 side dishes to complete your Christmas mealYesterday 1:00pm
- Green saladYesterday 1:00pm
- 10 brilliant blinis to share with friendsYesterday 1:00pm
- Sticky date puddingYesterday 1:00pm
- Panettone tiramisuYesterday 1:00pm
- Potato bakeYesterday 1:00pm
- Breakfast recipes for Christmas morningYesterday 1:00pm