The pie maker has taken Australian kitchens by storm. Here, we've shared our recipe that has been adapted (and deliciously!) to your pie maker and we now have a cookbook you can buy too.
- 125 grams butter, chopped
- 200 grams dark chocolate, chopped coarsely
- 1 cup (220g) firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten lightly
- 1 cup (150g) plain flour
- 150 grams white chocolate, chopped coarsely
- 100 grams milk chocolate, chopped coarsely
- 1Place butter and dark chocolate in a medium saucepan; stir over low heat until almost smooth. Remove from heat; cool for 10 minutes. Stir sugar and egg into the chocolate sauce, followed by sifted flour, then white and milk chocolate.
- 2Preheat a 4-hole (⅓-cup/80ml) pie maker. With 24 (⅓-cup/80ml) paper cases, stack two together to create 12 double-layered cases; place cases on a tray, spray with oil. Spoon mixture evenly among cases.
- 3Place four brownies into holes. Close lid; cook for 14 minutes or until just set to touch. Gently transfer to a wire rack to cool. Repeat in batches with remaining brownies.
- 4Remove paper cases before serving, if you like.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Melting momentsAug 09, 2020
- Chai-roasted pumpkin soup with honey walnutsAug 09, 2020
- 20 ways with lemon curdAug 09, 2020
- Yorkshire puddings with gravyAug 09, 2020
- White sauceAug 09, 2020
- Lemon curd and poppy seed crêpe cakeAug 09, 2020
- 15 sweet and savoury scrollsAug 09, 2020
- 20 Australian biscuits from our childhoodsAug 09, 2020
- Beef stroganoffAug 09, 2020
- Easy capsicum recipesAug 09, 2020
- How to make basic sconesAug 09, 2020
- Rice salad recipes for healthy lunchesAug 06, 2020
- Cheesy pastry twistsAug 05, 2020
- Easy Spanish paella recipesAug 05, 2020
- Brilliant broccoli recipesAug 05, 2020
- Lasagne recipe collectionAug 05, 2020