- 2 large avocados (640g)
- 2 large tomatoes (440g), seeded, chopped finely
- 1 small red onion (100g), chopped finely
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped fresh coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1Halve avocados; remove and discard seeds. Using a large spoon, carefully remove avocado flesh from skin in one piece; discard skin.
- 2Combine remaining ingredients in small bowl.
- 3Serve avocado halves topped with tomato mixture.
To remove tomato seeds, slice tomatoes in half and scoop out the seeds with a spoon.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Easter chocolate bunny bottomsApr 18, 2019
- Easter bunny cakeApr 17, 2019
- Slow-cooked pickled porkApr 15, 2019
- Sausage casseroleApr 15, 2019
- PikeletsApr 15, 2019
- The best Anzac biscuit recipe of all timeApr 15, 2019
- Creamy bacon and fish pie with potato toppingApr 14, 2019
- Roast lambApr 14, 2019
- Roasted mushroom with baked eggsApr 10, 2019
- Chicken skewers with peach caprese saladApr 05, 2019
- Malted hazelnut layer cakeApr 05, 2019
- Salted caramelsApr 04, 2019
- Plum & hazelnut clafoutisApr 04, 2019
- Chocolate freckle Easter eggsApr 02, 2019
- White chocolate Easter bunny cupcakesApr 01, 2019