- 2 large avocados (640g)
- 2 large tomatoes (440g), seeded, chopped finely
- 1 small red onion (100g), chopped finely
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped fresh coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1Halve avocados; remove and discard seeds. Using a large spoon, carefully remove avocado flesh from skin in one piece; discard skin.
- 2Combine remaining ingredients in small bowl.
- 3Serve avocado halves topped with tomato mixture.
To remove tomato seeds, slice tomatoes in half and scoop out the seeds with a spoon.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Chocolate peanut butter slab cakeToday 5:19am
- Citrus almond twistAug 20, 2019
- Pistachio and apricot baklava cakeAug 20, 2019
- 10 quick and easy dessertsAug 20, 2019
- Teriyaki salmonAug 19, 2019
- Pistachio, pink pepper & rose petal barkAug 19, 2019
- Garlicky mushroom pizzaAug 19, 2019
- Mushroom pie with minted mushy peasAug 18, 2019
- Mixed berry clafoutisAug 16, 2019
- Banoffee meringue with honeycombAug 15, 2019
- Spinach, cheese and potato cannelloniAug 15, 2019
- Pumpkin and maple bacon tarts with fried eggsAug 14, 2019
- Free-form mushroom and cheese tartAug 13, 2019
- Lumberjack cakeAug 11, 2019
- Salmon recipesAug 09, 2019