- 2 large avocados (640g)
- 2 large tomatoes (440g), seeded, chopped finely
- 1 small red onion (100g), chopped finely
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped fresh coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1Halve avocados; remove and discard seeds. Using a large spoon, carefully remove avocado flesh from skin in one piece; discard skin.
- 2Combine remaining ingredients in small bowl.
- 3Serve avocado halves topped with tomato mixture.
To remove tomato seeds, slice tomatoes in half and scoop out the seeds with a spoon.