- 2 large avocados (640g)
- 2 large tomatoes (440g), seeded, chopped finely
- 1 small red onion (100g), chopped finely
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped fresh coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1Halve avocados; remove and discard seeds. Using a large spoon, carefully remove avocado flesh from skin in one piece; discard skin.
- 2Combine remaining ingredients in small bowl.
- 3Serve avocado halves topped with tomato mixture.
To remove tomato seeds, slice tomatoes in half and scoop out the seeds with a spoon.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Chorizo and capscium savoury bread puddingFeb 13, 2019
- Caramel cheesecake sliceFeb 13, 2019
- Delicious recipes to back up your gut healthFeb 13, 2019
- Valentine's Day dinners worth staying in forFeb 12, 2019
- Turmeric dosa with green chilli potatoesFeb 10, 2019
- Healthy steamed fish and vegetable parcelsFeb 10, 2019
- Vegan tiramisuFeb 10, 2019
- Indian-style gnocchi with green veg masalaFeb 10, 2019
- Grain-free coconut granolaFeb 10, 2019
- Banana, coconut & rosemary nice-creamFeb 10, 2019
- Gluten-free buckwheat waffles with golden syrupFeb 10, 2019
- How to cook burghulFeb 10, 2019
- Vegetable lasagneFeb 10, 2019