- 2 large avocados (640g)
- 2 large tomatoes (440g), seeded, chopped finely
- 1 small red onion (100g), chopped finely
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped fresh coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1Halve avocados; remove and discard seeds. Using a large spoon, carefully remove avocado flesh from skin in one piece; discard skin.
- 2Combine remaining ingredients in small bowl.
- 3Serve avocado halves topped with tomato mixture.
To remove tomato seeds, slice tomatoes in half and scoop out the seeds with a spoon.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Basic white breadYesterday 5:27am
- Tuna mornayYesterday 1:00am
- 27 delicious ways to use pesto in your recipesYesterday 12:03am
- Shepherd's pieMay 24, 2020
- Chicken noodle soupMay 24, 2020
- 27 brilliant ways to use barley in your recipesMay 24, 2020
- Lemonade sconesMay 24, 2020
- Pea and ham soupMay 24, 2020
- Cheesy smoked baked beans with pumpkinMay 22, 2020
- Lamb osso bucoMay 22, 2020
- 26 really good rhubarb recipesMay 22, 2020
- How to remove and eat pomegranate seedsMay 21, 2020
- Perfect pomegranate recipesMay 21, 2020
- Paprika chickenMay 21, 2020
- Vanilla cupcakesMay 21, 2020