- 200 gram toblerone, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup (125ml) thickened cream
- 1 tablespoon coffee-flavoured liqueur
- 1Stir Toblerone and cream in small saucepan until smooth. Remove from heat; stir in liqueur. Transfer fondue to serving bowl.
- 2Serve fondue with fresh fruit and biscotti.
We used Kahlua for this recipe but you can use any coffee-flavoured liqueur you like.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Salad of roasted beetroot with goat's cheese and walnutsYesterday 2:00pm
- Iced vovosYesterday 2:00pm
- Salmon pattiesYesterday 2:00pm
- Picnic food ideasYesterday 1:58am
- Sri Lankan potato and pea curryYesterday 1:36am
- Japanese katsu chicken curryYesterday 1:24am
- Southern fried chickenSep 15, 2021
- 27 simple risottosSep 15, 2021
- 46 perfect pea recipesSep 15, 2021
- Karaage chicken with Sriracha mayonnaiseSep 15, 2021
- Marble cakeSep 15, 2021
- Fish fingers with mushy peasSep 15, 2021
- 24 amazing ways to use the humble onionSep 14, 2021
- 32 wonderful ways with cornSep 14, 2021
- Monte Carlo biscuitsSep 14, 2021