- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 teaspoon grated ginger
- 2 teaspoon finely grated lime zest
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 6 x 125g salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
Avocado and edamame salad
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 150 gram edamame beans, blanched, podded
- 1 red capsicum, seeded, sliced
- 1 yellow capsicum, seeded, sliced
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- 50 gram bean sprouts
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
Teriyaki salmon with avocado and edamame salad
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C. Line an oven tray with baking paper.
- 2In a shallow dish, combine teriyaki sauce, ginger, lime zest and garlic. Add salmon fillets, turning to coat. Set aside for 10 minutes, basting occasionally.
- 3Arrange salmon on tray and drizzle with marinade. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake for 10 minutes, until cooked to taste (salmon is best served slightly rare in the centre).
- 4Meanwhile, to make avocado and edamame salad; in a bowl, toss avocado, edamame beans, capsicums, coriander leaves, bean sprouts and onions. Toss with combined lime juice and sesame oil.
- 5Serve salmon with salad, drizzled with cooking juices and accompanied with brown rice and lime wedges.
Fish can also be pan-fried or barbecued. If preferred use ocean trout fillets.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Strawberry and almond friand sliceYesterday 9:00pm
- Crisp-skin barramundi with mandarin salsaYesterday 6:51am
- Mandarin marmaladeYesterday 6:41am
- Chocolate caramel semifreddo with honeycomb and mandarinYesterday 5:51am
- Mandarin and chai soufflesYesterday 5:13am
- Magical mandarin recipesYesterday 4:37am
- Mandarin and cardamom gluten-free muesliMay 19, 2019
- Mandarin and poppy seed friandsMay 19, 2019
- Jam dropsMay 15, 2019
- Cottage pieMay 15, 2019
- Slow cooker soup recipesMay 15, 2019
- Apple pieMay 14, 2019
- Cuban black bean soup in the slow cookerMay 14, 2019
- Slow cooker vegetable minestroneMay 14, 2019
- Slow-cooker ribollitaMay 14, 2019
- Slow-cooker borschtMay 14, 2019