- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 teaspoon grated ginger
- 2 teaspoon finely grated lime zest
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 6 x 125g salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
Avocado and edamame salad
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 150 gram edamame beans, blanched, podded
- 1 red capsicum, seeded, sliced
- 1 yellow capsicum, seeded, sliced
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- 50 gram bean sprouts
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
Teriyaki salmon with avocado and edamame salad
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C. Line an oven tray with baking paper.
- 2In a shallow dish, combine teriyaki sauce, ginger, lime zest and garlic. Add salmon fillets, turning to coat. Set aside for 10 minutes, basting occasionally.
- 3Arrange salmon on tray and drizzle with marinade. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake for 10 minutes, until cooked to taste (salmon is best served slightly rare in the centre).
- 4Meanwhile, to make avocado and edamame salad; in a bowl, toss avocado, edamame beans, capsicums, coriander leaves, bean sprouts and onions. Toss with combined lime juice and sesame oil.
- 5Serve salmon with salad, drizzled with cooking juices and accompanied with brown rice and lime wedges.
Fish can also be pan-fried or barbecued. If preferred use ocean trout fillets.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Blackberry parfaitYesterday 12:43am
- Pork silverside roast with maple-roasted vegiesJul 21, 2019
- Quick & easy minestroneJul 19, 2019
- Salmon parcels with kipfler potatoesJul 19, 2019
- 12 brussels sprouts recipesJul 18, 2019
- Ultimate greek saladJul 18, 2019
- Parsnip noodles with spicy lamb meatball raguJul 17, 2019
- 10 oat dessert and snack recipesJul 17, 2019
- Mint jellyJul 17, 2019
- 12 brilliant baked cheesecakesJul 17, 2019
- Roasted sumac chicken with baby vegetablesJul 16, 2019
- Pickled baby beetrootJul 16, 2019
- Easy bolognese recipesJul 16, 2019
- Layered banana butterscotch cakeJul 15, 2019
- French toastJul 13, 2019