- 1 cup leftover stroganoff
- 1 long french bread stick, 4 even pieces
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 cup baby rocket leaves
- 1 cup grated swiss cheese
- chips to serve (optional)
- 1In a microwave-safe dish, microwave stroganoff in 1 minute bursts on high until boiling, stirring between each.
- 2Split each baguette piece through the centre. Spread with dijon and line with rocket.
- 3Spoon warm stroganoff into each. Sprinkle with cheese. Serve with chips.
Toast baguette if liked or cook in a sandwich press.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Tom yum fried rice with prawnsSep 16, 2019
- Quinoa recipes that really hit the spotSep 16, 2019
- Creamy chicken and pasta saladSep 16, 2019
- Vegetarian lasagne recipesSep 11, 2019
- Juice recipes to rival those bought in-storeSep 11, 2019
- Jerk fish & slaw salad cupsSep 10, 2019
- Mixed berry and ricotta tartSep 10, 2019
- Chicken, burghul & pomegranate saladSep 09, 2019
- Fudgy choc-cherry biscuitsSep 06, 2019
- Flourless chocolate hazelnut cakeSep 06, 2019
- Potato bakeSep 06, 2019
- Spinach dip cob loafSep 06, 2019
- Quiche LorraineSep 05, 2019