- 1 cup leftover stroganoff
- 1 long french bread stick, 4 even pieces
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 cup baby rocket leaves
- 1 cup grated swiss cheese
- chips to serve (optional)
- 1In a microwave-safe dish, microwave stroganoff in 1 minute bursts on high until boiling, stirring between each.
- 2Split each baguette piece through the centre. Spread with dijon and line with rocket.
- 3Spoon warm stroganoff into each. Sprinkle with cheese. Serve with chips.
Toast baguette if liked or cook in a sandwich press.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- The-night-before Christmas ice-cream cakeYesterday 11:50pm
- Lemon meringue sliceYesterday 1:00pm
- Hash brownsYesterday 1:00pm
- CassataYesterday 1:00pm
- How to make the perfect Christmas puddingYesterday 1:58am
- Julie Goodwin shares her chocolate trifle recipeNov 20, 2019
- Melting momentsNov 20, 2019
- Best ever Christmas fruit cake recipeNov 20, 2019
- Fresh apricot jamNov 20, 2019
- Super-moist rich fruit cakeNov 20, 2019
- Spiced Christmas biscuitsNov 20, 2019
- Moist Christmas cakeNov 20, 2019
- Brandy custardNov 20, 2019
- Classic trifleNov 20, 2019
- Curried prawnsNov 20, 2019