- 1 cup leftover stroganoff
- 1 long french bread stick, 4 even pieces
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 cup baby rocket leaves
- 1 cup grated swiss cheese
- chips to serve (optional)
- 1In a microwave-safe dish, microwave stroganoff in 1 minute bursts on high until boiling, stirring between each.
- 2Split each baguette piece through the centre. Spread with dijon and line with rocket.
- 3Spoon warm stroganoff into each. Sprinkle with cheese. Serve with chips.
Toast baguette if liked or cook in a sandwich press.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Quick & easy minestroneToday 2:24am
- Salmon parcels with kipfler potatoesToday 12:03am
- 12 brussels sprouts recipesYesterday 1:10am
- Ultimate greek saladYesterday 12:01am
- Parsnip noodles with spicy lamb meatball raguJul 17, 2019
- 10 oat dessert and snack recipesJul 17, 2019
- Mint jellyJul 17, 2019
- 12 brilliant baked cheesecakesJul 17, 2019
- Roasted sumac chicken with baby vegetablesJul 16, 2019
- Pickled baby beetrootJul 16, 2019
- Easy bolognese recipesJul 16, 2019
- Layered banana butterscotch cakeJul 15, 2019
- French toastJul 13, 2019
- Fabulous French recipesJul 13, 2019
- Slow cooker beef rendangJul 13, 2019