- 4 cup reduced-fat milk, plus extra to serve (optional)
- 1 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2 punnet strawberries, hulled, quartered
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon sugar
- 1In a saucepan, combine milk and oats. Bring to the boil over a medium heat, stirring constantly.
- 2Reduce the heat to low. Stir in strawberries. Simmer for 5-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until strawberries are cooked to your liking. Remove from heat.
- 3Spoon into 4 bowls. Sprinkle evenly with cinnamon sugar. Pour over extra milk, if using, to serve.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Strawberry and almond friand sliceYesterday 9:00pm
- Crisp-skin barramundi with mandarin salsaYesterday 6:51am
- Mandarin marmaladeYesterday 6:41am
- Chocolate caramel semifreddo with honeycomb and mandarinYesterday 5:51am
- Mandarin and chai soufflesYesterday 5:13am
- Magical mandarin recipesYesterday 4:37am
- Mandarin and cardamom gluten-free muesliMay 19, 2019
- Mandarin and poppy seed friandsMay 19, 2019
- Jam dropsMay 15, 2019
- Cottage pieMay 15, 2019
- Slow cooker soup recipesMay 15, 2019
- Apple pieMay 14, 2019
- Cuban black bean soup in the slow cookerMay 14, 2019
- Slow cooker vegetable minestroneMay 14, 2019
- Slow-cooker ribollitaMay 14, 2019
- Slow-cooker borschtMay 14, 2019