Looking for more porridge recipes?
- 4 cup reduced-fat milk, plus extra to serve (optional)
- 1 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2 punnet strawberries, hulled, quartered
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon sugar
- 1In a saucepan, combine milk and oats. Bring to the boil over a medium heat, stirring constantly.
- 2Reduce the heat to low. Stir in strawberries. Simmer for 5-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until strawberries are cooked to your liking. Remove from heat.
- 3Spoon into 4 bowls. Sprinkle evenly with cinnamon sugar. Pour over extra milk, if using, to serve.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Salsa verdeYesterday 2:00pm
- Potatoes with lemon and tomatoAug 05, 2022
- Popcorn butterscotch squaresAug 05, 2022
- Roast pork with apple sauceAug 04, 2022
- Lamb and lentil saladAug 04, 2022
- Chicken koftas with fig and seed pilafAug 04, 2022
- Chicken, mushroom and leek fricasseeAug 04, 2022
- Mexican riceAug 03, 2022
- Apricot choc-chip muesli barsAug 03, 2022
- Herb-crumbed baked beansAug 03, 2022
- 34 delicious desserts with an easy biscuit crustAug 03, 2022
- 51 really good rhubarb recipesAug 03, 2022
- Creative ways with celeriacAug 03, 2022
- 50 lemon dessert recipesAug 03, 2022