Steamed salmon in silverbeet with lemon and olive sauce
- 4 silverbeet leaves, trimmed, washed, blanched
- 500 gram skinless salmon fillet, pin bones removed, cut into 4 even-sized pieces
- 1 cup pitted green olives, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup drained capers
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- lemon wedges, to serve
- steamed green beans, to serve
- 1Place silverbeet leaves on paper towel. Season to taste. Wrap salmon with silverbeet. Set aside.
- 2Place olives, capers, oil, and lemon juice and zest in a saucepan over a medium heat. Bring to a simmer. Remove from the heat, cover and set aside.
- 3Place salmon in a steamer basket and steam, covered, over simmering water for 3-4 minutes or until cooked to taste.
- 4Top with lemon and olive sauce and serve with lemon wedges and green beans.
Use 8 large English spinach leaves in place of silverbeet.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Lamb goulashYesterday 2:00pm
- 34 chocolate recipes for those of us who can't get enoughYesterday 5:44am
- Quinoa recipes that really hit the spotYesterday 5:27am
- Juice recipes to rival those bought in-storeYesterday 3:00am
- 40 cauliflower recipesJul 24, 2021
- 34 delicious duck recipesJul 24, 2021
- 20 of our tastiest savoury tartsJul 24, 2021
- Roast chicken with herb stuffingJul 24, 2021
- Make these beef taco pies in your pie makerJul 22, 2021
- How to make Aussie meat pies in the pie makerJul 22, 2021
- Make butter chicken roti pies in your pie makerJul 22, 2021
- How to make custard tarts in your pie makerJul 22, 2021