Squash and zucchini
- 8 medium yellow patty-pan squash, quartered
- 12 baby zucchini
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 small leek, sliced thinly
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoon lemon thyme leaves
Squash and zucchini with leek dressing
- 1To make leek dressing, heat olive oil in a small frying pan over medium-high heat; cook leek, stirring, about 10 minutes or until tender. Remove from heat; stir in lemon juice, vegetable stock and rice vinegar, and lemon thyme leaves.
- 2Meanwhile, steam squash and zucchini in a medium baking paper-lined steamer, over a medium saucepan of simmering water, for about 5 minutes or until tender.
- 3Drizzle vegetables with dressing.
If baby zucchini are unavailable, cut small zucchini into quarters.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Salad of roasted beetroot with goat's cheese and walnutsYesterday 2:00pm
- Iced vovosYesterday 2:00pm
- Salmon pattiesYesterday 2:00pm
- Picnic food ideasYesterday 1:58am
- Sri Lankan potato and pea curryYesterday 1:36am
- Japanese katsu chicken curryYesterday 1:24am
- Southern fried chickenSep 15, 2021
- 27 simple risottosSep 15, 2021
- 46 perfect pea recipesSep 15, 2021
- Karaage chicken with Sriracha mayonnaiseSep 15, 2021
- Marble cakeSep 15, 2021
- Fish fingers with mushy peasSep 15, 2021
- 24 amazing ways to use the humble onionSep 14, 2021
- 32 wonderful ways with cornSep 14, 2021
- Monte Carlo biscuitsSep 14, 2021