- 2 eggs
- 8 egg whites
- 4 green onions, chopped finely
- cooking-oil spray
- 60 gram baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, coarsely chopped
- 4 slice rye bread, toasted
- 2 tablespoon low-fat ricotta cheese
- 1Whisk eggs, egg whites and onion in small jug.
- 2Spray small frying pan with cooking oil, heat pan. Pour half of the egg mixture into pan, cook, tilting pan, until mixture is almost set. Sprinkle half of the spinach and mint over half the omelette, fold omelette over to enclose filling, then cut in half. Repeat with remaining egg mixture, spinach and mint.
- 3Spread toast with cheese, serve with omelette.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Cheese and silverbeet borekYesterday 2:00pm
- 42 perfect puddingsYesterday 2:00pm
- 39 amazing avocado recipes that are more than just guac or smashYesterday 12:59am
- 35 very vegetarian pumpkin recipesJun 28, 2022
- 44 perfect pumpkin recipesJun 28, 2022
- 41 creative ideas with cabbageJun 28, 2022
- 26 easy chicken pasta recipesJun 28, 2022
- Chicken and fennel tray bakeJun 28, 2022
- Soft polentaJun 28, 2022
- Shaved cabbage with pecorino balsamicJun 28, 2022
- Princess-themed birthday cakesJun 28, 2022
- Over-the-top chocolate and macadamia browniesJun 27, 2022