- 750 grams (1½lb) frozen sweet potato chips
- 150 grams (4½oz) baby spinach leaves
- 1 1/3 cups (320g) ricotta
- 125 grams x 8 (4oz) uncrumbed chicken schnitzels
- 1/4 cup (60ml) vegetable oil
- 1 cup (260g) bottled passata
- 2 tablespoons balsamic dressing
- 1Preheat oven to 220°C/425°F
- 2Place chips on a lined oven tray; season. Cook in oven according to packet directions until golden and crisp.
- 3Meanwhile, divide 40g (1½oz) spinach and the ricotta evenly among chicken, leaving a 1cm (½in) border around edges. Roll up to enclose filling; secure with toothpicks.
- 4Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Cook chicken,
in batches, for 2 minutes each side or until golden. Remove with
a slotted spoon; drain on paper towel.
- 5Place chicken in an oiled shallow large baking dish; top with passata and mozzarella. Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese melts and chicken has cooked through.
- 6Combine remaining spinach with dressing in a large bowl.
- 7Serve chicken with sweet potato chips and spinach salad.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Tom yum fried rice with prawnsSep 16, 2019
- Quinoa recipes that really hit the spotSep 16, 2019
- Creamy chicken and pasta saladSep 16, 2019
- Vegetarian lasagne recipesSep 11, 2019
- Juice recipes to rival those bought in-storeSep 11, 2019
- Jerk fish & slaw salad cupsSep 10, 2019
- Mixed berry and ricotta tartSep 10, 2019
- Chicken, burghul & pomegranate saladSep 09, 2019
- Fudgy choc-cherry biscuitsSep 06, 2019
- Flourless chocolate hazelnut cakeSep 06, 2019
- Potato bakeSep 06, 2019
- Spinach dip cob loafSep 06, 2019
- Quiche LorraineSep 05, 2019