- 750 grams (1½lb) frozen sweet potato chips
- 150 grams (4½oz) baby spinach leaves
- 1 1/3 cups (320g) ricotta
- 125 grams x 8 (4oz) uncrumbed chicken schnitzels
- 1/4 cup (60ml) vegetable oil
- 1 cup (260g) bottled passata
- 2 tablespoons balsamic dressing
- 1Preheat oven to 220°C/425°F
- 2Place chips on a lined oven tray; season. Cook in oven according to packet directions until golden and crisp.
- 3Meanwhile, divide 40g (1½oz) spinach and the ricotta evenly among chicken, leaving a 1cm (½in) border around edges. Roll up to enclose filling; secure with toothpicks.
- 4Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Cook chicken,
in batches, for 2 minutes each side or until golden. Remove with
a slotted spoon; drain on paper towel.
- 5Place chicken in an oiled shallow large baking dish; top with passata and mozzarella. Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese melts and chicken has cooked through.
- 6Combine remaining spinach with dressing in a large bowl.
- 7Serve chicken with sweet potato chips and spinach salad.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Seeded parmesan crispsJan 31, 2021
- Banana berry breakfast sorbetJan 30, 2021
- Peanut brittle cannoliToday 4:38am
- Toasted nori chipsToday 3:30am
- Trail mixYesterday 1:00pm
- After-school snack ideas for hungry kidsYesterday 1:00pm
- Broccoli, mustard and cheddar hand piesYesterday 1:00pm
- Lemon meringue cupcakesYesterday 1:00pm
- Churros with chilli sugar & caramel sauceYesterday 1:00pm
- Greek-style baked eggplantYesterday 1:00pm
- Cauliflower and seeds falafelsYesterday 1:00pm
- 24 healthy snacksYesterday 1:00pm
- Lime and basil shortbreadYesterday 1:00pm
- Roasted carrot hummusYesterday 1:00pm
- Firm ricottaJan 19, 2021