- 750 grams (1½lb) frozen sweet potato chips
- 150 grams (4½oz) baby spinach leaves
- 1 1/3 cups (320g) ricotta
- 125 grams x 8 (4oz) uncrumbed chicken schnitzels
- 1/4 cup (60ml) vegetable oil
- 1 cup (260g) bottled passata
- 2 tablespoons balsamic dressing
- 1Preheat oven to 220°C/425°F
- 2Place chips on a lined oven tray; season. Cook in oven according to packet directions until golden and crisp.
- 3Meanwhile, divide 40g (1½oz) spinach and the ricotta evenly among chicken, leaving a 1cm (½in) border around edges. Roll up to enclose filling; secure with toothpicks.
- 4Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Cook chicken,
in batches, for 2 minutes each side or until golden. Remove with
a slotted spoon; drain on paper towel.
- 5Place chicken in an oiled shallow large baking dish; top with passata and mozzarella. Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese melts and chicken has cooked through.
- 6Combine remaining spinach with dressing in a large bowl.
- 7Serve chicken with sweet potato chips and spinach salad.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Blackberry parfaitYesterday 12:43am
- Pork silverside roast with maple-roasted vegiesJul 21, 2019
- Quick & easy minestroneJul 19, 2019
- Salmon parcels with kipfler potatoesJul 19, 2019
- 12 brussels sprouts recipesJul 18, 2019
- Ultimate greek saladJul 18, 2019
- Parsnip noodles with spicy lamb meatball raguJul 17, 2019
- 10 oat dessert and snack recipesJul 17, 2019
- Mint jellyJul 17, 2019
- 12 brilliant baked cheesecakesJul 17, 2019
- Roasted sumac chicken with baby vegetablesJul 16, 2019
- Pickled baby beetrootJul 16, 2019
- Easy bolognese recipesJul 16, 2019
- Layered banana butterscotch cakeJul 15, 2019
- French toastJul 13, 2019