- ½ cup (120g) firm fresh ricotta
- 50 grams fetta, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 green onion, sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 40 grams baby spinach leaves, sliced thinly
- ¼ cup coarsely chopped fresh dill
- 1 egg, beaten lightly
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- ¼ cup (70g) greek-style yoghurt
- 1 small clove garlic, crushed
- green salad, to serve
- 1Preheat oven to 220°C. Line an oven tray with baking paper.
- 2Combine cheeses, oregano, onion, olives, spinach and 2 tablespoons of dill in a small bowl; add all but 1 teaspoon of the beaten egg and mix well. Season with freshly ground black pepper. (Reserve remaining egg to brush pastry).
- 3Using a 24cm plate or bowl as a guide, cut out a circle from the pastry. Spoon ricotta mixture over one half of the pastry, leaving a 2cm border. Brush border with reserved beaten egg; fold pastry over to enclose filling; press edge to seal. Brush top with remaining beaten egg.
- 4Place pie on tray; bake for 20 minutes or until pastry
- 5Meanwhile, combine remaining dill, yoghurt and garlic in a small bowl. Serve pie with dill yoghurt and a green salad.
Uncooked pie can be prepared several hours ahead. Store covered, in the fridge.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Sushi riceYesterday 2:00pm
- All the classic curry recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Chicken, bacon and mushroom stewYesterday 2:00pm
- Basic butter cakeYesterday 2:00pm
- Perfect pork curry recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Curried pork rissolesYesterday 2:00pm
- Pancake recipesApr 12, 2021
- Carrot and lentil soup with coriander pestoApr 11, 2021
- Healthy banana breadApr 11, 2021
- Pumpkin soupApr 11, 2021
- Vegetarian chilli beansApr 11, 2021
- Rösti cottage pieApr 11, 2021
- Very vegetarian Mexican recipesApr 11, 2021
- Roast beefApr 11, 2021
- Spicy Mexican soup with chickenApr 11, 2021