- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 250 gram lamb mince
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1 cup (100g) pizza cheese
- 2 store-bought gluten-free pizza bases
- 60 gram baby spinach leaves
- 100 gram fetta, crumbled
- 2 tablespoon gluten-free plain yoghurt, to serve
- lemon wedges, to serve
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan); oil oven trays.
- 2Heat oil in a large frying pan over high heat, add lamb; cook, stirring, until lamb changes colour. Add spices; cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until fragrant. Remove from heat. Cool mixture slightly.
- 3Sprinkle pizza cheese over pizza bases; top with half the spinach, then all the lamb mixture and fetta.
- 4Place pizzas on oven trays; bake for 20 minutes or until golden and cheese is melted. Just before serving, top with remaining spinach and yoghurt, and a squeeze with lemon.
Make this as individual pizzas, if you like. Simply use 4 store-bought small gluten-free pizza bases. If you have a gluten allergy, make sure the ground spices you buy are gluten free as some brands may contain wheat-based anti-caking agents or fillers. Swap lamb for beef or chicken mince. If the pizza base is not crisping as much as you would like, place the cooked pizzas on an oiled, heated grill pan (or barbecue plate) for a few minutes.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Easter chocolate bunny bottomsToday 12:54am
- Easter bunny cakeYesterday 5:00pm
- Slow-cooked pickled porkApr 15, 2019
- Sausage casseroleApr 15, 2019
- PikeletsApr 15, 2019
- The best Anzac biscuit recipe of all timeApr 15, 2019
- Creamy bacon and fish pie with potato toppingApr 14, 2019
- Roast lambApr 14, 2019
- Roasted mushroom with baked eggsApr 10, 2019
- Chicken skewers with peach caprese saladApr 05, 2019
- Malted hazelnut layer cakeApr 05, 2019
- Salted caramelsApr 04, 2019
- Plum & hazelnut clafoutisApr 04, 2019
- Chocolate freckle Easter eggsApr 02, 2019
- White chocolate Easter bunny cupcakesApr 01, 2019