- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 250 gram lamb mince
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1 cup (100g) pizza cheese
- 2 store-bought gluten-free pizza bases
- 60 gram baby spinach leaves
- 100 gram fetta, crumbled
- 2 tablespoon gluten-free plain yoghurt, to serve
- lemon wedges, to serve
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan); oil oven trays.
- 2Heat oil in a large frying pan over high heat, add lamb; cook, stirring, until lamb changes colour. Add spices; cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until fragrant. Remove from heat. Cool mixture slightly.
- 3Sprinkle pizza cheese over pizza bases; top with half the spinach, then all the lamb mixture and fetta.
- 4Place pizzas on oven trays; bake for 20 minutes or until golden and cheese is melted. Just before serving, top with remaining spinach and yoghurt, and a squeeze with lemon.
Make this as individual pizzas, if you like. Simply use 4 store-bought small gluten-free pizza bases. If you have a gluten allergy, make sure the ground spices you buy are gluten free as some brands may contain wheat-based anti-caking agents or fillers. Swap lamb for beef or chicken mince. If the pizza base is not crisping as much as you would like, place the cooked pizzas on an oiled, heated grill pan (or barbecue plate) for a few minutes.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Slow-cooker dessert recipesJul 10, 2020
- Christmas in July recipesJul 10, 2020
- Sustainable chowderJul 09, 2020
- Sausage rollsJul 09, 2020
- Perfect puff pastry recipesJul 09, 2020
- Banana bread with passionfruit icingJul 09, 2020
- Delicious roast chicken dinnersJul 09, 2020
- Spaghetti marinaraJul 09, 2020
- Seafood chowderJul 09, 2020
- Cinnamon sugar palmiersJul 09, 2020
- Our best homemade sausage rollsJul 09, 2020
- Our best hummus recipesJul 09, 2020
- Cornflake cookiesJul 08, 2020
- Vegetarian moussakaJul 08, 2020