- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 250 gram lamb mince
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1 cup (100g) pizza cheese
- 2 store-bought gluten-free pizza bases
- 60 gram baby spinach leaves
- 100 gram fetta, crumbled
- 2 tablespoon gluten-free plain yoghurt, to serve
- lemon wedges, to serve
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan); oil oven trays.
- 2Heat oil in a large frying pan over high heat, add lamb; cook, stirring, until lamb changes colour. Add spices; cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until fragrant. Remove from heat. Cool mixture slightly.
- 3Sprinkle pizza cheese over pizza bases; top with half the spinach, then all the lamb mixture and fetta.
- 4Place pizzas on oven trays; bake for 20 minutes or until golden and cheese is melted. Just before serving, top with remaining spinach and yoghurt, and a squeeze with lemon.
Make this as individual pizzas, if you like. Simply use 4 store-bought small gluten-free pizza bases. If you have a gluten allergy, make sure the ground spices you buy are gluten free as some brands may contain wheat-based anti-caking agents or fillers. Swap lamb for beef or chicken mince. If the pizza base is not crisping as much as you would like, place the cooked pizzas on an oiled, heated grill pan (or barbecue plate) for a few minutes.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Iced vovosSep 16, 2021
- Salmon pattiesSep 16, 2021
- Picnic food ideasSep 16, 2021
- Sri Lankan potato and pea currySep 16, 2021
- Japanese katsu chicken currySep 16, 2021
- Southern fried chickenSep 15, 2021
- 27 simple risottosSep 15, 2021
- 46 perfect pea recipesSep 15, 2021
- Karaage chicken with Sriracha mayonnaiseSep 15, 2021
- Marble cakeSep 15, 2021
- Fish fingers with mushy peasSep 15, 2021
- 24 amazing ways to use the humble onionSep 14, 2021
- 32 wonderful ways with cornSep 14, 2021
- Monte Carlo biscuitsSep 14, 2021