- 1/4 cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 medium (400g) desiree potatoes, peeled, chopped into 1.5cm cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 medium (300g) brown onions, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium (200g) red capsicum, coarsely chopped
- 6 free-range eggs
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh flatleaf parsley
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil, extra
- 1Heat oil in a small frying pan (base measures 20cm). Add potato; cook over a medium heat 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 2Add paprika; cook, stirring occasionally, a further 5 minutes, or until potato is tender. Season with sea salt. Transfer potato to a medium bowl with a slotted spoon.
- 3Add onion and capsicum to same pan; cook, stirring, 10 minutes, or until soft. Transfer vegetables to same bowl as potato. Wipe out pan with absorbent paper.
- 4Lightly beat eggs in a large bowl; season with sea salt and ground white pepper. Add eggs to vegetable mixture with parsley; stir well.
- 5Heat extra oil in same frying pan. Add egg mixture to pan; cook over a medium heat about 8 minutes, or until egg is almost set.
- 6Meanwhile, preheat an oven grill. Cover pan handle with foil.
- 7Grill tortilla about 5 minutes, or until set and golden brown.
- 8Serve cut into thick wedges with warm crusty bread.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Cheese and silverbeet borekYesterday 2:00pm
- 42 perfect puddingsYesterday 2:00pm
- 39 amazing avocado recipes that are more than just guac or smashYesterday 12:59am
- 35 very vegetarian pumpkin recipesJun 28, 2022
- 44 perfect pumpkin recipesJun 28, 2022
- 41 creative ideas with cabbageJun 28, 2022
- 26 easy chicken pasta recipesJun 28, 2022
- Chicken and fennel tray bakeJun 28, 2022
- Soft polentaJun 28, 2022
- Shaved cabbage with pecorino balsamicJun 28, 2022
- Princess-themed birthday cakesJun 28, 2022
- Over-the-top chocolate and macadamia browniesJun 27, 2022