- 1/2 cup (125ml) extra virgin olive oil
- (600g) desiree potatoes, peeled, cut into 2cm chunks
- 1 large_piece (200g) brown onion, sliced finely
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 10 large free-range eggs
- 2 (300g) tomatoes, chopped finely
- 3 green chillies, seeded, chopped finely
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped coriander
- 1Heat the oil in a medium non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Add the potatoes and season to taste with a little sea salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 10 minutes or until the potatoes are tender and golden. Transfer to a plate, being careful to leave as much oil as possible behind in the pan.
- 2Add the onion and paprika to the pan and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until the onion is soft. Return the potatoes to the pan and arrange them in an even layer over the onions.
- 3Whisk the eggs in a bowl and season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Pour the eggs over the potatoes and cook over low heat for about 15 minutes or until almost set.
- 4Meanwhile, combine the tomatoes, green chillies and coriander in a bowl.
- 5When the frittata mixture is almost set, place pan under a hot grill for a few minutes or until the top is golden brown.
- 6To serve, either turn the frittata out onto a serving plate, or simply serve in the pan, topped with the tomato salsa.
- 7Not suitable to freeze or microwave.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Broccoli and kale soup with lemon creme fraicheToday 1:59am
- Classic sconesToday 1:35am
- The best Anzac biscuit recipe of all timeYesterday 6:00pm
- Tangy lemon squaresYesterday 2:00pm
- Pork ribs with sticky barbecue sauceYesterday 2:00pm
- ShortbreadYesterday 2:00pm
- Traditional beef casseroleYesterday 2:00pm
- Garlic beansYesterday 2:00pm
- Anzac biscuit recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Vanilla cupcakesYesterday 2:00pm
- Garlic prawns with steamed riceYesterday 2:00pm
- Chocolate rough sliceYesterday 2:00pm
- Homemade pastyYesterday 2:00pm
- 27 comforting custard dessertsYesterday 2:00pm
- Richest beef casseroleYesterday 2:00pm
- Mushroom soupYesterday 2:00pm