- 2 cup (100g) baby rocket
- 1 bunch (40g) parsley leaves
- 1/3 cup (30g) grated parmesan
- 1/4 cup (55g) salted capers, rinsed
- 4 clove garlic, peeled, chopped
- 3 anchovy fillets
- 1/4 cup (60ml) lemon juice
- 3/4 cup (185ml) olive oil, plus extra to fry
Spaghetti with prawns
- 500 gram spaghetti
- 24 green prawns, peeled, de-veined, chopped
- baby rocket, to serve
- lemon wedges, to serve
Spaghetti with prawns and salsa verde
- 1Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil. Meanwhile, prepare salsa verde.
- 2To make salsa verde: Place all ingredients, except the oil, into a food processor and process until combined.
- 3With the motor running, add the oil in a slow and steady stream. Set aside until needed.
- 4Cook spaghetti in boiling water until al dente; drain. When the pasta is almost cooked, heat extra oil in frypan over high heat. Add prawns and cook 2 minutes or until the prawns are cooked through.
- 5Return the drained pasta to the pot along with the prawns. Add salsa verde to taste.
- 6To serve, divide pasta between bowls and top each with a few rocket leaves and a lemon wedge.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Chicken curry recipesYesterday 1:00pm
- French toastYesterday 1:00pm
- Peanut butter cookiesYesterday 1:00pm
- Honey joysYesterday 1:00pm
- Nasi goreng with chicken and shrimpYesterday 1:00pm
- Best burger recipesYesterday 4:33am
- Butter chickenOct 15, 2019
- Ultimate greek saladOct 15, 2019
- Vanilla sliceOct 15, 2019
- Pistachio, honey and cardamom kulfiOct 15, 2019
- Pho boOct 15, 2019
- Pickled baby beetrootOct 13, 2019
- Beef stroganoffOct 13, 2019
- Vietnamese meatball and lettuce wrapOct 13, 2019
- Strawberry jelly sliceOct 13, 2019
- Melting momentsOct 10, 2019