- 2 cup (100g) baby rocket
- 1 bunch (40g) parsley leaves
- 1/3 cup (30g) grated parmesan
- 1/4 cup (55g) salted capers, rinsed
- 4 clove garlic, peeled, chopped
- 3 anchovy fillets
- 1/4 cup (60ml) lemon juice
- 3/4 cup (185ml) olive oil, plus extra to fry
Spaghetti with prawns
- 500 gram spaghetti
- 24 green prawns, peeled, de-veined, chopped
- baby rocket, to serve
- lemon wedges, to serve
Spaghetti with prawns and salsa verde
- 1Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil. Meanwhile, prepare salsa verde.
- 2To make salsa verde: Place all ingredients, except the oil, into a food processor and process until combined.
- 3With the motor running, add the oil in a slow and steady stream. Set aside until needed.
- 4Cook spaghetti in boiling water until al dente; drain. When the pasta is almost cooked, heat extra oil in frypan over high heat. Add prawns and cook 2 minutes or until the prawns are cooked through.
- 5Return the drained pasta to the pot along with the prawns. Add salsa verde to taste.
- 6To serve, divide pasta between bowls and top each with a few rocket leaves and a lemon wedge.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Quick & easy minestroneToday 2:24am
- Salmon parcels with kipfler potatoesToday 12:03am
- 12 brussels sprouts recipesYesterday 1:10am
- Ultimate greek saladYesterday 12:01am
- Parsnip noodles with spicy lamb meatball raguJul 17, 2019
- 10 oat dessert and snack recipesJul 17, 2019
- Mint jellyJul 17, 2019
- 12 brilliant baked cheesecakesJul 17, 2019
- Roasted sumac chicken with baby vegetablesJul 16, 2019
- Pickled baby beetrootJul 16, 2019
- Easy bolognese recipesJul 16, 2019
- Layered banana butterscotch cakeJul 15, 2019
- French toastJul 13, 2019
- Fabulous French recipesJul 13, 2019
- Slow cooker beef rendangJul 13, 2019