- 6 separated eggs
- 2 tablespoon fresh oregano, chopped
- 2 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 100 gram pizza salami slices
- 1/2 cup drained roasted red capsicum
- 1/2 cup drained sundried tomatoes
- 150 gram drained, torn bocconcini
- 1/2 cup parmesan, grated
- salad leaves, to serve
- 1Preheat grill on high.
- 2In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat egg-whites until doubled in size and thick. Add egg-yolks and herbs. Beat 15-20 seconds, until mixture is well combined. Season to taste.
- 3Heat oil in a large, deep, oven-proof frying pan on medium. Pour egg mixture into pan and cook 3-4 minutes, until mixture sets on base and around edges.
- 4Top with salami, Capsicum, tomatoes and cheeses. Place under grill 2-3 minutes, until centre is just set and top is golden.
- 5Serve in wedges with salad leaves.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Classic lamingtonsJan 25, 2020
- Lamington popsJan 25, 2020
- Chilli con carneYesterday 1:15am
- What's in season in January?Jan 20, 2020
- Chilli con capsicumJan 19, 2020
- Gai lan and mushroom five-spice stir-fryJan 19, 2020
- Churros with hot chocolateJan 16, 2020
- Bourbon & molasses barbecue sauceJan 16, 2020
- Ricotta cheesecake with mangoJan 16, 2020
- Passionfruit cheesecake sliceJan 15, 2020
- Crab and zucchini spaghettiJan 15, 2020
- Prawn cocktail platterJan 15, 2020
- Quick three-cheese frittataJan 15, 2020
- Paprika chicken with chilli sauceJan 15, 2020
- Chicken skewers with green olive dressingJan 15, 2020