- 6 separated eggs
- 2 tablespoon fresh oregano, chopped
- 2 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 100 gram pizza salami slices
- 1/2 cup drained roasted red capsicum
- 1/2 cup drained sundried tomatoes
- 150 gram drained, torn bocconcini
- 1/2 cup parmesan, grated
- salad leaves, to serve
- 1Preheat grill on high.
- 2In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat egg-whites until doubled in size and thick. Add egg-yolks and herbs. Beat 15-20 seconds, until mixture is well combined. Season to taste.
- 3Heat oil in a large, deep, oven-proof frying pan on medium. Pour egg mixture into pan and cook 3-4 minutes, until mixture sets on base and around edges.
- 4Top with salami, Capsicum, tomatoes and cheeses. Place under grill 2-3 minutes, until centre is just set and top is golden.
- 5Serve in wedges with salad leaves.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- The-night-before Christmas ice-cream cakeYesterday 11:50pm
- CassataYesterday 1:00pm
- Hash brownsYesterday 1:00pm
- Lemon meringue sliceYesterday 1:00pm
- How to make the perfect Christmas puddingYesterday 1:58am
- Julie Goodwin shares her chocolate trifle recipeNov 20, 2019
- Melting momentsNov 20, 2019
- Best ever Christmas fruit cake recipeNov 20, 2019
- Fresh apricot jamNov 20, 2019
- Spiced Christmas biscuitsNov 20, 2019
- Super-moist rich fruit cakeNov 20, 2019
- How to cook lamb backstrapNov 20, 2019
- Brandy custardNov 20, 2019
- Moist Christmas cakeNov 20, 2019
- Classic boiled Christmas puddingNov 20, 2019