- 500 g ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 2 medium (240g) zucchinis, chopped
- 2 cups (140g) coarse fresh sourdough breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- ¼ teaspoon ground white pepper
- 4 x150g skinless snapper fillets
- 60 g butter, melted
- baby leaf salad, parsley and lemon wedges, to serve
- 1Preheat the oven to 200°C (180°C fan-forced).
- 2Combine the tomato and zucchini in the base of a medium baking dish; season generously with sea salt flakes and pepper.
- 3Combine the breadcrumbs, rosemary, rind and pepper in a shallow bowl. Press the breadcrumbs onto the fillets.
- 4Arrange crumbed fillets over tomatoes and sprinkle with remaining breadcrumb mixture. Drizzle with the melted butter.
- 5Bake for 20-25 minutes or until fish is just cooked through. Cooking time will depend on the thickness of the fillets.
- 6Serve fish with a baby leaf salad, parsley and lemon wedges.
Not suitable to freeze or microwave.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- 20 indulgent dark chocolate recipesFeb 16, 2020
- Embrace eggplant with these tasty recipesFeb 16, 2020
- Chopped tomato salad with sesame saltFeb 16, 2020
- 14 tantalising tiramisu recipesFeb 16, 2020
- Flourless chocolate, prune & hazelnut cakeFeb 16, 2020
- Dark chocolate mud cakeFeb 16, 2020
- Sesame chicken katsu saladFeb 13, 2020
- How to: BarbecueFeb 13, 2020
- Apricot and tahini bliss ballsFeb 13, 2020
- Choc-nut brownie ballsFeb 13, 2020
- Vegetable gado gado with peanut sauceFeb 13, 2020
- Loaded potato saladFeb 13, 2020
- Shepherdless pieFeb 13, 2020