- 500 g ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 2 medium (240g) zucchinis, chopped
- 2 cups (140g) coarse fresh sourdough breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- ¼ teaspoon ground white pepper
- 4 x150g skinless snapper fillets
- 60 g butter, melted
- baby leaf salad, parsley and lemon wedges, to serve
- 1Preheat the oven to 200°C (180°C fan-forced).
- 2Combine the tomato and zucchini in the base of a medium baking dish; season generously with sea salt flakes and pepper.
- 3Combine the breadcrumbs, rosemary, rind and pepper in a shallow bowl. Press the breadcrumbs onto the fillets.
- 4Arrange crumbed fillets over tomatoes and sprinkle with remaining breadcrumb mixture. Drizzle with the melted butter.
- 5Bake for 20-25 minutes or until fish is just cooked through. Cooking time will depend on the thickness of the fillets.
- 6Serve fish with a baby leaf salad, parsley and lemon wedges.
Not suitable to freeze or microwave.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- ColeslawYesterday 1:00pm
- Honey soy nutsYesterday 1:00pm
- Millionaire's shortbreadYesterday 6:08am
- Christmas celebration salad with maple dressingYesterday 3:33am
- Spinach dip cob loafDec 08, 2019
- Spiced sweet potato tartDec 08, 2019
- Sweet potato, mint and goat’s cheese tartletsDec 08, 2019
- Mushroom and spinach bruschettaDec 08, 2019
- Chocolate hazelnut ice-cream pandoroDec 08, 2019
- Asparagus with crisp lentils and herb yoghurtDec 08, 2019
- A very vegetarian ChristmasDec 06, 2019
- Crispy roast potatoes with rosemary saltDec 05, 2019
- 34 side dishes to complete your Christmas mealDec 05, 2019