- 500 g ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 2 medium (240g) zucchinis, chopped
- 2 cups (140g) coarse fresh sourdough breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- ¼ teaspoon ground white pepper
- 4 x150g skinless snapper fillets
- 60 g butter, melted
- baby leaf salad, parsley and lemon wedges, to serve
- 1Preheat the oven to 200°C (180°C fan-forced).
- 2Combine the tomato and zucchini in the base of a medium baking dish; season generously with sea salt flakes and pepper.
- 3Combine the breadcrumbs, rosemary, rind and pepper in a shallow bowl. Press the breadcrumbs onto the fillets.
- 4Arrange crumbed fillets over tomatoes and sprinkle with remaining breadcrumb mixture. Drizzle with the melted butter.
- 5Bake for 20-25 minutes or until fish is just cooked through. Cooking time will depend on the thickness of the fillets.
- 6Serve fish with a baby leaf salad, parsley and lemon wedges.
Not suitable to freeze or microwave.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Lamb shanksMay 26, 2022
- Ham and cheese croquettesMay 26, 2022
- Slow-cooked bologneseMay 26, 2022
- Basil, chickpea and vegetable stewMay 26, 2022
- 28 easy ways with bologneseMay 26, 2022
- Individual chocolate self-saucing puddingsMay 26, 2022
- Cauliflower parmigianaMay 26, 2022
- Classic lemon cheesecakeMay 26, 2022
- 30 fabulous fish curriesMay 26, 2022
- Red velvet cakeMay 26, 2022
- Mulled wineMay 26, 2022
- Silverbeet omelette with capsicum saladMay 26, 2022
- Spiced semolina and almond halvaMay 26, 2022
- 26 things you can make with a bottle of red wineMay 25, 2022
- Flourless orange & white chocolate cakeMay 25, 2022