- 500 g ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 2 medium (240g) zucchinis, chopped
- 2 cups (140g) coarse fresh sourdough breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- ¼ teaspoon ground white pepper
- 4 x150g skinless snapper fillets
- 60 g butter, melted
- baby leaf salad, parsley and lemon wedges, to serve
- 1Preheat the oven to 200°C (180°C fan-forced).
- 2Combine the tomato and zucchini in the base of a medium baking dish; season generously with sea salt flakes and pepper.
- 3Combine the breadcrumbs, rosemary, rind and pepper in a shallow bowl. Press the breadcrumbs onto the fillets.
- 4Arrange crumbed fillets over tomatoes and sprinkle with remaining breadcrumb mixture. Drizzle with the melted butter.
- 5Bake for 20-25 minutes or until fish is just cooked through. Cooking time will depend on the thickness of the fillets.
- 6Serve fish with a baby leaf salad, parsley and lemon wedges.
Not suitable to freeze or microwave.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- 28 mango recipes for dessertOct 21, 2021
- 13 Spooky Halloween recipesOct 21, 2021
- Seeded pumpkin breadOct 21, 2021
- Apple crumbleOct 21, 2021
- Santorini tomato frittersOct 21, 2021
- Zucchini primavera with poached eggsOct 21, 2021
- Gluten-free banana breadOct 21, 2021
- Fresh tomato pizzettasOct 21, 2021
- Basic hummusOct 20, 2021
- Custard tartOct 20, 2021
- Our best hummus recipesOct 20, 2021
- Roti canai flatbreadOct 20, 2021
- Peaches and cream pieOct 20, 2021
- Our classic pavlova recipeOct 20, 2021