- 1 kilogram asparagus, woody ends removed
- 2 bunch watercress
- 2 bunch rocket
- 350 gram hot-smoked salmon
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1Steam asparagus in a large, lidded frying pan with a small amount of water and salt, with the lid on, until it is bright green and just tender when pierced with a sharp knife (about 5 minutes). Drain asparagus and wrap in a clean tea towel to dry.
- 2Arrange the leaves and asparagus on a large platter.
- 3Carefully tear salmon into bite-sized chunks and nestle it into the greens.
- 4Place vinaigrette ingredients in a small jar, season, and shake to combine. Generously dress salad with cracked black pepper and drizzle with vinaigrette.
Remember to check labels if eating gluten free.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- The basic crepe recipe every cook needsNov 25, 2021
- Fresh apricot jamNov 25, 2021
- Honey and orange glazed hamNov 25, 2021
- 35 side dishes to complete your Christmas mealNov 25, 2021
- Passionfruit yoghurt cupcakesNov 25, 2021
- Bear clawsNov 25, 2021
- Five ingredient beef tacosNov 25, 2021
- Fruit mince swirl piesNov 25, 2021
- 20 beautiful biscotti recipesNov 25, 2021
- Passionfruit and lemon butterNov 25, 2021
- Tandoori chicken with cucumber saladNov 25, 2021
- SkordaliaNov 25, 2021
- Seafood chowderNov 25, 2021
- Pistachio and cranberry biscottiNov 25, 2021
- How to make pork laksa with five ingredientsNov 25, 2021