- 800 gram beef fillets
Red capsicum dipping sauce
- 3 quartered medium red capsicum
- 2 clove garlic, quartered
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- 2 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
Skewers & capsicum sauce
- 1Cut fillets into 3cm cubes; thread onto 8 pre-soaked bamboo skewers. Cook skewers on heated oiled grill plate (or grill or barbecue).
- 2To make red capsicum dipping sauce, roast, then peel capsicum. Process capsicum, garlic, basil leaves and vinegar until smooth.
- 3Serve skewers with red capsicum dipping sauce.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Eggplant ma po tofuYesterday 1:20am
- Brilliant brownie recipesFeb 21, 2020
- Picnic food ideasFeb 21, 2020
- Healthy banana breadFeb 20, 2020
- Portuguese chickens with fig saladFeb 20, 2020
- Slow-cooked lamb shank pieFeb 20, 2020
- Caramel sliceFeb 19, 2020
- Barley, chicken and sesame slawFeb 19, 2020
- Linguine primavera & poached eggsFeb 19, 2020
- Fish and chipsFeb 19, 2020
- Spinach and ricotta cannelloniFeb 19, 2020
- Carrot cake with lemon cream cheese frostingFeb 19, 2020
- Turkish eggs (Shakshuka)Feb 19, 2020