- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon ginger, finely sliced
- 2 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup sweet chilli sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 1 large chicken breast, cut into thick strips
- 1 cup sesame asian style dressing
- 4 cup vegetables – bok choy, broccoli, coloured capsicums, zucchini, red onion, snow peas
- 4 portions pre-soaked egg noodles
- 1Combine all the ingredients in a screwtop jar and shake well.
- 2Heat a wok or large frying pan. Add the oil and saute the chicken strips for 3-4 minutes, then add half the sesame Asian-style dressing and saute the chicken until it’s just cooked and starting to caramelise.
- 3Set aside to keep warm. Add the vegetables to the wok and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes, then add ¼ cup water and cover for 2-3 minutes until just tender.
- 4Add the chicken back to the pan with the noodles and the remaining dressing, then toss to heat through and coat all the ingredients.
This of dressing combines four main ingredient flavours: salty, sweet, hot and fragrant to make your Asian-inspired dish a winner. It’s a great base for stir-fries but has so many other uses. Dressing: Chill for up to 10 days. • Add a few extras such as lemongrass, coriander, sesame seeds or chilli to suit your taste. • Use this for beef salads or noodle dishes. • Works great as a marinade for sticky glazed chicken nibbles or marinated and seared salmon. • Use as a dressing for steamed greens or as a dipping sauce.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- 43 polenta recipes for dinner or dessertYesterday 5:51am
- Rhubarb and strawberry sponge puddingsJun 30, 2022
- 18 gorgeous green curriesJun 30, 2022
- What to make with your preserved lemonJun 30, 2022
- Nacho bowlsJun 30, 2022
- Preserved lemon, mint and raisin couscous saladJun 30, 2022
- Tomato-braised lamb shanks with creamy polentaJun 30, 2022
- What food is in season in July?Jun 30, 2022
- Choo-choo train birthday cakeJun 30, 2022
- Cheese and silverbeet borekJun 29, 2022
- Minestrone with barley and greensJun 29, 2022
- 42 perfect puddingsJun 29, 2022
- Tzatziki dipJun 29, 2022