Seared tuna with verjuice dressing
- 2 tablespoon hot english mustard
- 1/4 cup cup (60ml) light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 piece (800g) tuna fillet
- 8 baby new potatoes (320g), halved
- 250g green beans, trimmed
- 1 cup (150g) seeded black olives
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small red onion (100g), cut into wedges
- 6 medium-boiled eggs, halved
- 2 tablespoon verjuice
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup (60ml) walnut oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh chervil
- 1Make verjuice dressing. Combine ingredients in screw-top jar; shake well. Season to taste. Cover, refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
- 2Boil, steam or microwave potato and beans, separately, until tender; drain. Combine potato, beans, olives, tomato, onion and dressing in large bowl; toss gently. Top with eggs; season to taste.
- 3Remove tuna from verjuice dressing; discard marinade. Cook tuna on preheated barbecue (or grill or grill plate) about 10 minutes, turning, until marked well on all sides and cooked to your liking. Remove from heat, cover loosely with foil; stand 10 minutes.
- 4Cut tuna into slices; serve with salad.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- How to make Aussie meat pies in the pie makerJul 22, 2021
- How to make apple pies in your pie makerJul 22, 2021
- Custard tartJul 22, 2021
- Make these beef taco pies in your pie makerJul 22, 2021
- Make butter chicken roti pies in your pie makerJul 22, 2021
- How to make custard tarts in your pie makerJul 22, 2021
- 18 vegetarian lasagne recipesJul 22, 2021
- Very green veggie curryJul 21, 2021
- Spiced vegetable biryaniJul 21, 2021
- Cherry lattice pies for your pie makerJul 21, 2021
- Chicken and vegetable risottoJul 21, 2021