- 500 gram baby octopus
- 500 gram medium uncooked prawns
- 12 scallops
- 300 gram calamari rings
- 300 gram piece firm white boneless fish, chopped coarsely
- 300 gram piece salmon
- 1/2 cup (125ml) olive oil
- 1/4 cup (60ml) balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup (35g) finely chopped, drained sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped fresh oregano
- 2 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 3 uncooked balmain bugs (350g), halved
- 12 black mussels (250g)
- 1Remove and discard heads and beaks from octopus; cut each octopus into quarters. Shell and devein prawns, leaving tails intact.
- 2Combine octopus, prawns, scallops, calamari, fish and salmon in large glass or china bowl with oil, vinegar, tomato, oregano, garlic and juice; mix well. Cover; refrigerate 3 hours. (Can be made a day ahead to this stage).
- 3Remove octopus, scallops, calamari, fish and salmon from marinade. Cook, in batches, on heated oiled grill plate (or grill or barbecue), uncovered, until browned all over and just cooked through. Slice salmon.
- 4Remove prawns from marinade; discard marinade. Cook prawns and bugs on grill plate until browned both sides and just changed in colour. Cook mussels on grill plate until shells open; remove and discard half of each shell.
- 5Serve seafood on one large platter or individually.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Salsa verdeYesterday 2:00pm
- Potatoes with lemon and tomatoAug 05, 2022
- Popcorn butterscotch squaresAug 05, 2022
- Roast pork with apple sauceAug 04, 2022
- Lamb and lentil saladAug 04, 2022
- Chicken koftas with fig and seed pilafAug 04, 2022
- Chicken, mushroom and leek fricasseeAug 04, 2022
- Mexican riceAug 03, 2022
- Apricot choc-chip muesli barsAug 03, 2022
- Herb-crumbed baked beansAug 03, 2022
- 34 delicious desserts with an easy biscuit crustAug 03, 2022
- 51 really good rhubarb recipesAug 03, 2022
- Creative ways with celeriacAug 03, 2022
- 50 lemon dessert recipesAug 03, 2022