Looking for more breakfast ideas?
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup cream
- 2 tablespoon chives, finely chopped
- pinch of salt
- 10 gram butter
- 1In a bowl, whisk together eggs, cream, chives and salt.
- 2Melt butter in a non-stick frying pan over high heat, taking care not to burn the butter. Pour in egg mixture and cook for 20 seconds or until gently set around the edge.
- 3Stir the eggs with a wooden spoon, gently bringing the egg mixture on the outside of the pan to the centre. The idea is to fold the eggs rather than to scramble them. Leave to cook for 20 seconds longer and repeat the folding process.
- 4When the eggs are just set, turn out onto a plate and serve with slices of toast, if desired.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Pasta al forno - Italian sausage pasta bakeToday 7:48am
- Vietnamese beef saladToday 6:23am
- Lattice biscuit citrus cheesecakeToday 6:00am
- Hoot hoot horray owl birthday cakeToday 5:26am
- Cauliflower and parsley saladToday 2:56am
- Impressive no-bake cheesecakes to finish a mealToday 1:13am
- Easy lemon cheesecakeYesterday 2:00pm
- Perfect puff pastry recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Kale recipes you'll go crazy forSep 28, 2020
- Cauliflower 'fried rice' with mushrooms and hamSep 28, 2020
- Cauliflower recipesSep 27, 2020
- Lamb and spinach samosasSep 27, 2020
- Garibaldi sliceSep 27, 2020
- Easy Danish pastriesSep 27, 2020
- 22 marvellous muffin recipesSep 27, 2020
- Our best brussels sprouts recipesSep 27, 2020