- 1 medium yellow capsicum, chopped
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 small red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1/4 cup vegetable or olive oil
- 3 1/2 cup self-raising flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup water
- 2/3 cup spicy tomato pasta sauce
- 1/3 cup pitted black olives
- 70 gram feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat pizza cheese
- mixed salad, to serve
- 1Preheat oven to 220°C/200°C fan-forced. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Place capsicum, zucchini and onion on one prepared tray. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon oil. Bake for 15 minutes or until tender. Remove vegetables from tray. Discard paper. Line tray with a clean sheet of baking paper.
- 2Meanwhile, place flour in a medium bowl. Add milk, 1 cup water and remaining oil. Using hands, mix to form a smooth dough. Divide dough in half. Roll each half into a 22cm round. Place on prepared trays.
- 3Bake for 5 minutes or until light golden and puffed. Remove from oven. Top with pasta sauce, roasted vegetables, olives and cheeses. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until cheese melts and bases are golden. Serve at once with salad.
This dough will also make 1 large rectangular pizza. On a large, rectangular, baking paper-lined baking tray, roll out dough to 2cm thick. For a speedy option, use a jar of mixed antipasto or leftover roast vegetables.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Creamed corn and bacon cob loafYesterday 1:50am
- 20 hearty, healthy soups to enjoySep 24, 2020
- Stuffed capsicumSep 24, 2020
- Spiced beef nachosSep 24, 2020
- Delicious dessert recipes with ricottaSep 24, 2020
- Curried sausagesSep 24, 2020
- 25 sweet strawberry dessert recipesSep 24, 2020
- Spiced fish tacos with slaw and avocado creamSep 24, 2020
- Rosé sangriaSep 23, 2020
- The best Anzac biscuit recipe of all timeSep 23, 2020
- Gluten-free treats and baked goodsSep 23, 2020
- Beef rissoles and mashSep 23, 2020
- 22 salad recipes that are surprisingly excitingSep 23, 2020
- Vanilla cupcakesSep 23, 2020
- Easy choc-chip biscuit recipesSep 23, 2020
- Barbecued salmon with salsa criollaSep 23, 2020