- 1 medium yellow capsicum, chopped
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 small red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1/4 cup vegetable or olive oil
- 3 1/2 cup self-raising flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup water
- 2/3 cup spicy tomato pasta sauce
- 1/3 cup pitted black olives
- 70 gram feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat pizza cheese
- mixed salad, to serve
- 1Preheat oven to 220°C/200°C fan-forced. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Place capsicum, zucchini and onion on one prepared tray. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon oil. Bake for 15 minutes or until tender. Remove vegetables from tray. Discard paper. Line tray with a clean sheet of baking paper.
- 2Meanwhile, place flour in a medium bowl. Add milk, 1 cup water and remaining oil. Using hands, mix to form a smooth dough. Divide dough in half. Roll each half into a 22cm round. Place on prepared trays.
- 3Bake for 5 minutes or until light golden and puffed. Remove from oven. Top with pasta sauce, roasted vegetables, olives and cheeses. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until cheese melts and bases are golden. Serve at once with salad.
This dough will also make 1 large rectangular pizza. On a large, rectangular, baking paper-lined baking tray, roll out dough to 2cm thick. For a speedy option, use a jar of mixed antipasto or leftover roast vegetables.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- 14 banana bread recipesToday 6:48am
- Garlic prawns with sourdough toastToday 12:23am
- Tuna mornayToday 12:00am
- Our best banana breadYesterday 11:00pm
- Quiche LorraineYesterday 10:55pm
- Old-fashioned curried sausagesYesterday 9:21pm
- The best Anzac biscuit recipe of all timeYesterday 5:00pm
- Delicious stir-friesYesterday 1:00pm
- Macaroni cheeseYesterday 1:00pm
- Chilli chicken stir-fryYesterday 1:00pm
- Roast loin of porkYesterday 1:00pm
- 12 sensational san choy bow recipesYesterday 1:00pm
- Chicken satay skewers with crunchy saladYesterday 1:00pm
- Chicken schnitzelYesterday 1:00pm