- 2 tomatoes (300g), peeled, seeded, chopped finely
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon verjuice
- 2 tablespoon fresh chervil leaves
- 2 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 24 scallops on the half shell, roe removed
- 1 1/2 cup (180g) frozen peas
- 1/4 cup (60ml) pouring cream
- 2 tablespoon hot water, approximately
- salt and pepper, to taste
Scallops with pea puree
- 1Combine tomato, oil, verjuice, chervil and rind in medium bowl.
- 2To make pea puree, boil, steam or microwave peas until tender; drain. Blend peas with cream and enough of the water to give a thick pouring consistency; season to taste.
- 3Remove scallops from shells; wash and dry shells. Spoon pea puree into shells.
- 4Heat oiled large frying pan; cook scallops about 30 seconds each side or until browned lightly but still soft in the centre.
- 5Place scallops on pea puree; top scallops with tomato mixture.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Seeded parmesan crispsJan 31, 2021
- Banana berry breakfast sorbetJan 30, 2021
- TiramisuYesterday 10:00pm
- Aromatic Vietnamese beef curryYesterday 1:00pm
- Easy chicken parmigianaYesterday 1:00pm
- Beef stroganoffYesterday 1:00pm
- 20 tantalising tiramisu recipesYesterday 1:00pm
- Delicious chicken drumstick recipe ideasYesterday 1:00pm
- Nutella TiramisuYesterday 1:00pm
- Pad ThaiYesterday 1:00pm
- Boston baked beansYesterday 5:03am
- Dessert recipes starring fresh peachesYesterday 4:18am
- 25 pasta recipesYesterday 1:08am
- Homemade mint sauceYesterday 1:00am
- Our best cupcake recipesJan 26, 2021