- 2 tablespoon finely chopped fresh lemongrass
- 2 tablespoon finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 medium red chilli, seeded, chopped finely
- 2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon mirin
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 24 scallops on the shell, cleaned
- fresh coriander leaves, for serving
- 1Preheat a barbecue to medium heat.
- 2In a bowl, combine the lemongrass, ginger, chilli, sesame oil, mirin, fish sauce and lime juice. Stand 3 minutes.
- 3Spoon half the lemon grass mixture over the scallops. Barbecue the scallops about 2 minutes or until just cooked through.
- 4Spoon remaining lemongrass mixture over scallops and serve sprinkled with coriander.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Mixed berry clafoutisYesterday 12:14am
- Banoffee meringue with honeycombAug 15, 2019
- Spinach, cheese and potato cannelloniAug 15, 2019
- Pumpkin and maple bacon tarts with fried eggsAug 14, 2019
- Free-form mushroom and cheese tartAug 13, 2019
- Lumberjack cakeAug 11, 2019
- Salmon recipesAug 09, 2019
- 25 magical mushroom recipesAug 07, 2019
- Berry and coconut chia puddingAug 07, 2019
- 22 pasta recipesAug 07, 2019
- Roast vegetable spelt pastaAug 06, 2019
- 10 easy bread recipesAug 06, 2019
- Slow-cooked lamb with braised green beansAug 06, 2019
- Chicken dinner recipesAug 06, 2019