Satay pork ribs
- 3 kilogram american-style pork spareribs
- 1 cup (280g) crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup (125ml) boiling water
- 1/3 cup (115g) honey
- 2 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- 2 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 fresh small red thai chilli, chopped finely
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 3 cup (240g) finely shredded savoy cabbage
- 2 carrots (240g), grated finely
- 4 green onions, sliced thinly
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/3 cup (100g) mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup (60g) sour cream
- 2 tablespoon white wine vinegar
Satay pork ribs with coleslaw
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced).
- 2Combine ribs with peanut butter, water, honey, sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce and garlic in shallow large baking dish; roast, covered, 40 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, make coleslaw. Combine chilli, lime juice, cabbages, carrots, onions, parsley, mayonnaise, sour cream and vinegar in a large bowl. Refrigerate, covered, until required.
- 4Preheat grill. Grill ribs, turning and basting occasionally with juices, about 20 minutes or until browned.
- 5Cut ribs into serving-sized pieces; serve with coleslaw.
American-style pork ribs are well-trimmed mid-loin ribs; you will find them at butcher shops and most supermarkets.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- 26 easy chicken pasta recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Princess-themed birthday cakesYesterday 4:28am
- Over-the-top chocolate and macadamia browniesJun 27, 2022
- 11 mouth-watering jaffles for lunchJun 27, 2022
- 22 vegetarian lasagne recipesJun 27, 2022
- Gluten-free raspberry and lemon syrup cakeJun 27, 2022
- Our best spaghetti bologneseJun 26, 2022
- Traditional Greek recipesJun 26, 2022
- 29 brilliant ways with broccoliniJun 26, 2022
- Roast beef with yorkshire puddingsJun 26, 2022
- 27 gluten-free dinnersJun 26, 2022
- Classic beef lasagneJun 26, 2022