- 1/4 small (300g) green cabbage, shredded finely
- 1/4 small (300g) red cabbage, shredded finely
- 1 medium (120g) carrot, cut into thin matchsticks
- 1 stick celery, sliced thinly
- 4 green onions (green shallots), chopped
- 1/4 cup (60ml) storebought chilli & lime dressing
- 600 grams salmon fillets, skin off
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 12 small flour tortillas
- Chipotle aioli
- 1 medium (250g) avocado, sliced
- 1/3 cup fresh coriander sprigs
- Lime wedges, to serve
- 1Combine cabbages, carrot, celery, onion and dressing in a medium bowl; toss well.
- 2Cut salmon into long slices 1cm thick. Sprinkle salmon with taco seasoning; drizzle with oil. Cook salmon in a heated frying pan or barbecue flat plate for 1 minute each side or until done as desired. Salmon is best cooked until medium in the centre.
- 3Meanwhile, heat tortillas according to packet directions.
- 4To serve, place cabbage mixture on tortillas, top with salmon and drizzle generously with aioli. Top with avocado and coriander. Serve with lime wedges.
Not suitable to freeze. Tortillas suitable to microwave.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Crisp-skin barramundi with mandarin salsaMay 20, 2019
- Mandarin marmaladeMay 20, 2019
- Mandarin and chai soufflesMay 20, 2019
- Magical mandarin recipesMay 20, 2019
- Mandarin and cardamom gluten-free muesliMay 19, 2019
- Mandarin and poppy seed friandsMay 19, 2019
- Jam dropsMay 15, 2019
- Cottage pieMay 15, 2019
- Slow cooker soup recipesMay 15, 2019
- Apple pieMay 14, 2019
- Cuban black bean soup in the slow cookerMay 14, 2019
- Slow cooker vegetable minestroneMay 14, 2019
- Slow-cooker ribollitaMay 14, 2019
- Slow-cooker borschtMay 14, 2019
- Ricotta recipes for a delicious dinnerMay 14, 2019