- 1/4 small (300g) green cabbage, shredded finely
- 1/4 small (300g) red cabbage, shredded finely
- 1 medium (120g) carrot, cut into thin matchsticks
- 1 stick celery, sliced thinly
- 4 green onions (green shallots), chopped
- 1/4 cup (60ml) storebought chilli & lime dressing
- 600 grams salmon fillets, skin off
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 12 small flour tortillas
- Chipotle aioli
- 1 medium (250g) avocado, sliced
- 1/3 cup fresh coriander sprigs
- Lime wedges, to serve
- 1Combine cabbages, carrot, celery, onion and dressing in a medium bowl; toss well.
- 2Cut salmon into long slices 1cm thick. Sprinkle salmon with taco seasoning; drizzle with oil. Cook salmon in a heated frying pan or barbecue flat plate for 1 minute each side or until done as desired. Salmon is best cooked until medium in the centre.
- 3Meanwhile, heat tortillas according to packet directions.
- 4To serve, place cabbage mixture on tortillas, top with salmon and drizzle generously with aioli. Top with avocado and coriander. Serve with lime wedges.
Not suitable to freeze. Tortillas suitable to microwave.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Classic lamingtonsYesterday 8:00pm
- Lamington popsYesterday 1:00pm
- Beet and black bean burgerJan 23, 2020
- Sticky wing with sesame saltJan 23, 2020
- Salmon and potato salad with mustardy dressingJan 23, 2020
- How to bake basic damper while campingJan 23, 2020
- Korean-style barbecued chicken riceJan 23, 2020
- "Eat your greens" chicken saladJan 23, 2020
- Sticky pork with sweet and sour saladJan 23, 2020
- Broccoli and paneer saag curryJan 23, 2020
- Roast pumpkin dip with spiced chickpeasJan 23, 2020
- Szechuan-style chilli eggplantJan 23, 2020
- Paper cup popsiclesJan 23, 2020
- Green minestrone with pestoJan 23, 2020