- 1/4 small (300g) green cabbage, shredded finely
- 1/4 small (300g) red cabbage, shredded finely
- 1 medium (120g) carrot, cut into thin matchsticks
- 1 stick celery, sliced thinly
- 4 green onions (green shallots), chopped
- 1/4 cup (60ml) storebought chilli & lime dressing
- 600 grams salmon fillets, skin off
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 12 small flour tortillas
- Chipotle aioli
- 1 medium (250g) avocado, sliced
- 1/3 cup fresh coriander sprigs
- Lime wedges, to serve
- 1Combine cabbages, carrot, celery, onion and dressing in a medium bowl; toss well.
- 2Cut salmon into long slices 1cm thick. Sprinkle salmon with taco seasoning; drizzle with oil. Cook salmon in a heated frying pan or barbecue flat plate for 1 minute each side or until done as desired. Salmon is best cooked until medium in the centre.
- 3Meanwhile, heat tortillas according to packet directions.
- 4To serve, place cabbage mixture on tortillas, top with salmon and drizzle generously with aioli. Top with avocado and coriander. Serve with lime wedges.
Not suitable to freeze. Tortillas suitable to microwave.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Tom yum fried rice with prawnsSep 16, 2019
- Quinoa recipes that really hit the spotSep 16, 2019
- Creamy chicken and pasta saladSep 16, 2019
- Vegetarian lasagne recipesSep 11, 2019
- Juice recipes to rival those bought in-storeSep 11, 2019
- Jerk fish & slaw salad cupsSep 10, 2019
- Mixed berry and ricotta tartSep 10, 2019
- Chicken, burghul & pomegranate saladSep 09, 2019
- Fudgy choc-cherry biscuitsSep 06, 2019
- Flourless chocolate hazelnut cakeSep 06, 2019
- Potato bakeSep 06, 2019
- Spinach dip cob loafSep 06, 2019
- Quiche LorraineSep 05, 2019