- 1/4 small (300g) green cabbage, shredded finely
- 1/4 small (300g) red cabbage, shredded finely
- 1 medium (120g) carrot, cut into thin matchsticks
- 1 stick celery, sliced thinly
- 4 green onions (green shallots), chopped
- 1/4 cup (60ml) storebought chilli & lime dressing
- 600 grams salmon fillets, skin off
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 12 small flour tortillas
- Chipotle aioli
- 1 medium (250g) avocado, sliced
- 1/3 cup fresh coriander sprigs
- Lime wedges, to serve
- 1Combine cabbages, carrot, celery, onion and dressing in a medium bowl; toss well.
- 2Cut salmon into long slices 1cm thick. Sprinkle salmon with taco seasoning; drizzle with oil. Cook salmon in a heated frying pan or barbecue flat plate for 1 minute each side or until done as desired. Salmon is best cooked until medium in the centre.
- 3Meanwhile, heat tortillas according to packet directions.
- 4To serve, place cabbage mixture on tortillas, top with salmon and drizzle generously with aioli. Top with avocado and coriander. Serve with lime wedges.
Not suitable to freeze. Tortillas suitable to microwave.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Blackberry parfaitToday 12:43am
- Pork silverside roast with maple-roasted vegiesYesterday 11:15pm
- Quick & easy minestroneJul 19, 2019
- Salmon parcels with kipfler potatoesJul 19, 2019
- 12 brussels sprouts recipesJul 18, 2019
- Ultimate greek saladJul 18, 2019
- Parsnip noodles with spicy lamb meatball raguJul 17, 2019
- 10 oat dessert and snack recipesJul 17, 2019
- Mint jellyJul 17, 2019
- 12 brilliant baked cheesecakesJul 17, 2019
- Roasted sumac chicken with baby vegetablesJul 16, 2019
- Pickled baby beetrootJul 16, 2019
- Easy bolognese recipesJul 16, 2019
- Layered banana butterscotch cakeJul 15, 2019
- French toastJul 13, 2019