- 1/4 small (300g) green cabbage, shredded finely
- 1/4 small (300g) red cabbage, shredded finely
- 1 medium (120g) carrot, cut into thin matchsticks
- 1 stick celery, sliced thinly
- 4 green onions (green shallots), chopped
- 1/4 cup (60ml) storebought chilli & lime dressing
- 600 grams salmon fillets, skin off
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 12 small flour tortillas
- Chipotle aioli
- 1 medium (250g) avocado, sliced
- 1/3 cup fresh coriander sprigs
- Lime wedges, to serve
- 1Combine cabbages, carrot, celery, onion and dressing in a medium bowl; toss well.
- 2Cut salmon into long slices 1cm thick. Sprinkle salmon with taco seasoning; drizzle with oil. Cook salmon in a heated frying pan or barbecue flat plate for 1 minute each side or until done as desired. Salmon is best cooked until medium in the centre.
- 3Meanwhile, heat tortillas according to packet directions.
- 4To serve, place cabbage mixture on tortillas, top with salmon and drizzle generously with aioli. Top with avocado and coriander. Serve with lime wedges.
Not suitable to freeze. Tortillas suitable to microwave.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Savoury mince pieYesterday 2:00pm
- Spaghetti carbonara with peasYesterday 2:00pm
- 26 really good rhubarb recipesYesterday 5:10am
- Traditional minestroneJul 13, 2020
- 19 delicious dinners using turkey minceJul 13, 2020
- 18 beautiful baked salmon recipesJul 13, 2020
- 19 homemade muesli bars and snack barsJul 13, 2020
- Quinoa recipes that really hit the spotJul 13, 2020
- Slow-cooker dessert recipesJul 13, 2020
- Fennel recipesJul 13, 2020
- Tuna mornayJul 13, 2020
- Creative cabbage recipesJul 12, 2020
- Healthy recipes with mince for dinnerJul 12, 2020
- How to cook corned beef in a pressure cookerJul 12, 2020
- Homemade muesli barsJul 12, 2020
- Fabulous frittata recipesJul 12, 2020