- 1 (sheet) shortcrust pastry
- 1/2 cup (60g) coarsely grated cheddar
- 105 gram (3½ ounces) canned red salmon, drained, flaked
- 1/4 cup (60ml) milk
- 1 egg
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F.
- 2Cut pastry into nine 7.5cm (3-inch) rounds; press pastry rounds into nine holes of a greased shallow round-based (1½-tablespoon/30ml) patty pan.
- 3Divide combined cheese and salmon among pastry cases.
- 4Whisk milk and egg together in a small jug; pour enough egg mixture into each pastry case to cover filling.
- 5Bake for about 20 minutes or until filling is set. Cool for 5 minutes before removing quichettes from pan. Serve immediately.
Recipe is best made just before serving.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- South-East Asian dinner recipesYesterday 11:51pm
- Peach galetteYesterday 2:00pm
- What food is in season in June?Yesterday 2:00pm
- Pineapple upside-down cakeYesterday 2:00pm
- Ultimate slow cooker ideas for winterYesterday 2:00pm
- Impossible pieYesterday 2:00pm
- Pumpkin sconesYesterday 2:00pm
- 14 sweet & savoury buttermilk recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Custard tartYesterday 2:00pm
- 27 brilliant ways to use barley in your recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Banana cake recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Vietnamese beef brisketMay 29, 2020
- Baked rice custardMay 29, 2020
- Easy guacamoleMay 28, 2020
- Boeuf bourguignonMay 28, 2020