- 1 (sheet) shortcrust pastry
- 1/2 cup (60g) coarsely grated cheddar
- 105 gram (3½ ounces) canned red salmon, drained, flaked
- 1/4 cup (60ml) milk
- 1 egg
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F.
- 2Cut pastry into nine 7.5cm (3-inch) rounds; press pastry rounds into nine holes of a greased shallow round-based (1½-tablespoon/30ml) patty pan.
- 3Divide combined cheese and salmon among pastry cases.
- 4Whisk milk and egg together in a small jug; pour enough egg mixture into each pastry case to cover filling.
- 5Bake for about 20 minutes or until filling is set. Cool for 5 minutes before removing quichettes from pan. Serve immediately.
Recipe is best made just before serving.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Chocolate slab cakeYesterday 1:00pm
- Chicken & watercress pasta saladYesterday 1:00pm
- Easy vanilla cupcakesYesterday 1:00pm
- Almond friandsYesterday 1:00pm
- Sensational spring dinnersYesterday 1:00pm
- Blueberry muffinsYesterday 1:00pm
- Women's Weekly Vintage Edition: Gingerbread peopleYesterday 1:00pm
- Oven temperature conversionsYesterday 4:43am
- Char kway teowOct 27, 2020
- Mango recipes for dessertOct 27, 2020
- Sweet curried sausagesOct 27, 2020
- Chicken schnitzelOct 27, 2020
- Roast pumpkin, feta and chickpea saladOct 27, 2020
- Allergy-friendly fruit mince tartsOct 27, 2020
- Fruit mince pies and treats for ChristmasOct 27, 2020
- EggnogOct 27, 2020