- 1 (sheet) shortcrust pastry
- 1/2 cup (60g) coarsely grated cheddar
- 105 gram (3½ ounces) canned red salmon, drained, flaked
- 1/4 cup (60ml) milk
- 1 egg
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F.
- 2Cut pastry into nine 7.5cm (3-inch) rounds; press pastry rounds into nine holes of a greased shallow round-based (1½-tablespoon/30ml) patty pan.
- 3Divide combined cheese and salmon among pastry cases.
- 4Whisk milk and egg together in a small jug; pour enough egg mixture into each pastry case to cover filling.
- 5Bake for about 20 minutes or until filling is set. Cool for 5 minutes before removing quichettes from pan. Serve immediately.
Recipe is best made just before serving.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Seeded parmesan crispsJan 31, 2021
- Banana berry breakfast sorbetJan 30, 2021
- 20 homemade muesli bars and snack barsYesterday 5:29am
- Classic lamingtonsJan 24, 2021
- Healthy quinoa saladsJan 24, 2021
- White sauceJan 24, 2021
- Healthy lunchbox recipesJan 24, 2021
- Spaghetti bologneseJan 24, 2021
- Indian rice saladJan 24, 2021
- How to make basic sconesJan 24, 2021
- Chunky fig and vanilla jamJan 24, 2021
- 22 healthy food bowlsJan 24, 2021
- CevicheJan 24, 2021
- Pancake recipesJan 22, 2021