- 600 gram chat potatoes
- 300 gram baby green beans, trimmed
- 4 eggs
- 350 gram piece fresh tuna (or 425g can tuna, drained)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 250 gram grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup (90g) baby black olives
- 6 anchovy fillets, drained
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup (80ml) red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup (80ml) olive oil
- 1Boil, steam or microwave potatoes and beans, separately, until tender; drain. Cut potatoes into quarters.
- 2Place eggs in a small saucepan of warm water; cover, bring to the boil. Boil, uncovered, for 3 minutes. Drain immediately and place in a bowl of cold water. Remove shells.
- 3Meanwhile, heat a grill plate or barbecue. Brush tuna with oil; cook on grill plate until browned on both sides and done as desired (tuna is best served rare to medium in the centre). Cool for 5 minutes; flakes coarsely.
- 4To make anchovy dressing, blend or process all ingredients until combined.
- 5Combine potatoes, beans, tuna, halved eggs, tomatoes, olives and half of the anchovy dressing in a large bowl; toss gently.
- 6Serve the salad drizzled with the remaining dressing.
Not suitable to freeze or microwave.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Mushroom filled beef fillet with port sauceYesterday 1:00pm
- Nutella cheesecakeYesterday 1:00pm
- Coffee wreath (with chocolate sauce)Yesterday 1:00pm
- Turkey with apricot & hazelnut stuffingYesterday 1:00pm
- Roast beetroot and goat’s cheese terrineYesterday 1:00pm
- Barbecued corn, spinach and avocado saladYesterday 1:00pm
- Crispy roast potatoes with rosemary saltYesterday 1:00pm
- White Christmas sliceYesterday 12:56am
- Dark plum jamDec 04, 2019
- Oysters with pink & green mignonette dressingsDec 04, 2019
- Ice-cream Christmas pudding logDec 04, 2019
- Herb-brined turkey breast in pancettaDec 04, 2019
- Coconut banana stacked cakeDec 03, 2019
- 2-in-1 basic fruit mixDec 02, 2019
- Prawn and mango saladDec 02, 2019