- 200 gram green beans, trimmed, halved
- 1 red onion sliced thinly
- 4 medium egg tomatoes, seeded, cut into thin wedges
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, quartered
- 425 gram can tuna, drained
- 1/3 cup (40g) seeded small black olives
- 1/3 cup (55g) drained caperberries, rinsed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons finely shredded fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1Boil, steam or microwave beans until tender; drain. Rinse under cold water; drain.
- 2Make dressing.
- 3Place beans in large bowl with dressing and remaining ingredients; toss gently to combine.
- 4Place ingredients in screw-top jar;
Not suitable to freeze or microwave.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Ratatouille bake with cauliflower bechamelApr 30, 2021
- Chicken paprikashApr 30, 2021
- Caramelised onion and cheddar pull-apartApr 30, 2021
- Lentil and vegetable soupApr 30, 2021
- Cheesy eggplant and lentil bakeApr 30, 2021
- Beef and mushroom stewApr 30, 2021
- Cider-braised pork with applesApr 30, 2021
- Miso eggplant and noodle saladYesterday 10:00pm
- New York cheesecakeYesterday 5:00pm
- How to cook corned beef in a pressure cookerYesterday 2:00pm
- 16 tasty ways with risoni pastaYesterday 2:00pm
- Roast chicken with herb stuffingYesterday 2:00pm
- Orange, semolina and rhubarb cakeYesterday 2:00pm
- Easy chicken pasta recipesYesterday 2:00pm