- white chocolate writing fudge
- 400 gram chocolate monte biscuits
- 375 gram milk chocolate melts
- 100 gram mini marshmallows
- 225 gram jelly snakes, chopped in small pieces
- 1 cup (20g) rice bubbles
- toy skeleton arms, to decorate
- 1Line a mini muffin pan with paper cases.
- 2To make headstones, use writing fudge to write "RIP" on flat side of each biscuit.
- 3Place chocolate melts in a medium bowl over a pan of simmering water (do not allow bowl to touch water). Stir until almost melted, then remove bowl from heat. Continue to stir until smooth; stir in marshmallows, snakes and rice bubbles.
- 4Spoon mixture into muffin cases, push a headstone and plastic skeleton arm into each one and allow to set.
Not suitable to freeze. Chocolate suitable to microwave. If the chocolate mixture begins to set too quickly, place bowl over pan of simmering water to re-melt.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Basic white breadYesterday 5:27am
- Tuna mornayYesterday 1:00am
- 27 delicious ways to use pesto in your recipesYesterday 12:03am
- Shepherd's pieMay 24, 2020
- Chicken noodle soupMay 24, 2020
- 27 brilliant ways to use barley in your recipesMay 24, 2020
- Lemonade sconesMay 24, 2020
- Pea and ham soupMay 24, 2020
- Cheesy smoked baked beans with pumpkinMay 22, 2020
- Lamb osso bucoMay 22, 2020
- 26 really good rhubarb recipesMay 22, 2020
- How to remove and eat pomegranate seedsMay 21, 2020
- Perfect pomegranate recipesMay 21, 2020
- Paprika chickenMay 21, 2020
- Vanilla cupcakesMay 21, 2020