- white chocolate writing fudge
- 400 gram chocolate monte biscuits
- 375 gram milk chocolate melts
- 100 gram mini marshmallows
- 225 gram jelly snakes, chopped in small pieces
- 1 cup (20g) rice bubbles
- toy skeleton arms, to decorate
- 1Line a mini muffin pan with paper cases.
- 2To make headstones, use writing fudge to write "RIP" on flat side of each biscuit.
- 3Place chocolate melts in a medium bowl over a pan of simmering water (do not allow bowl to touch water). Stir until almost melted, then remove bowl from heat. Continue to stir until smooth; stir in marshmallows, snakes and rice bubbles.
- 4Spoon mixture into muffin cases, push a headstone and plastic skeleton arm into each one and allow to set.
Not suitable to freeze. Chocolate suitable to microwave. If the chocolate mixture begins to set too quickly, place bowl over pan of simmering water to re-melt.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Princess-themed birthday cakesYesterday 4:28am
- Over-the-top chocolate and macadamia browniesJun 27, 2022
- 11 mouth-watering jaffles for lunchJun 27, 2022
- 22 vegetarian lasagne recipesJun 27, 2022
- Gluten-free raspberry and lemon syrup cakeJun 27, 2022
- Our best spaghetti bologneseJun 26, 2022
- Traditional Greek recipesJun 26, 2022
- 29 brilliant ways with broccoliniJun 26, 2022
- Classic beef lasagneJun 26, 2022
- Roast beef with yorkshire puddingsJun 26, 2022
- 27 gluten-free dinnersJun 26, 2022
- Cheesy smoked baked beans with pumpkinJun 26, 2022