- white chocolate writing fudge
- 400 gram chocolate monte biscuits
- 375 gram milk chocolate melts
- 100 gram mini marshmallows
- 225 gram jelly snakes, chopped in small pieces
- 1 cup (20g) rice bubbles
- toy skeleton arms, to decorate
- 1Line a mini muffin pan with paper cases.
- 2To make headstones, use writing fudge to write "RIP" on flat side of each biscuit.
- 3Place chocolate melts in a medium bowl over a pan of simmering water (do not allow bowl to touch water). Stir until almost melted, then remove bowl from heat. Continue to stir until smooth; stir in marshmallows, snakes and rice bubbles.
- 4Spoon mixture into muffin cases, push a headstone and plastic skeleton arm into each one and allow to set.
Not suitable to freeze. Chocolate suitable to microwave. If the chocolate mixture begins to set too quickly, place bowl over pan of simmering water to re-melt.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Piri piri chickenDec 02, 2021
- Embrace eggplant with these 34 tasty recipesDec 02, 2021
- Roasted cauliflower with miso glazeDec 02, 2021
- Chocolate fig panforteDec 02, 2021
- Christmas candy cane sliceDec 02, 2021
- Christmas dinners that aren't Christmas hamDec 01, 2021
- 20 salad recipes to serve with Christmas lunchDec 01, 2021
- 34 quick and indulgent treats for ChristmasDec 01, 2021
- What you can cook in your air fryerNov 30, 2021
- 34 breakfast ideas for Christmas morningNov 30, 2021
- 27 sensational stone fruit desserts for summerNov 30, 2021
- Christmas tree shortbreadsNov 30, 2021
- Jam shortbread snowflakesNov 30, 2021