- white chocolate writing fudge
- 400 gram chocolate monte biscuits
- 375 gram milk chocolate melts
- 100 gram mini marshmallows
- 225 gram jelly snakes, chopped in small pieces
- 1 cup (20g) rice bubbles
- toy skeleton arms, to decorate
- 1Line a mini muffin pan with paper cases.
- 2To make headstones, use writing fudge to write "RIP" on flat side of each biscuit.
- 3Place chocolate melts in a medium bowl over a pan of simmering water (do not allow bowl to touch water). Stir until almost melted, then remove bowl from heat. Continue to stir until smooth; stir in marshmallows, snakes and rice bubbles.
- 4Spoon mixture into muffin cases, push a headstone and plastic skeleton arm into each one and allow to set.
Not suitable to freeze. Chocolate suitable to microwave. If the chocolate mixture begins to set too quickly, place bowl over pan of simmering water to re-melt.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Nectarine and almond tartFeb 21, 2019
- Sugar-free chocolate cakeFeb 20, 2019
- Easy hot cross bunsFeb 17, 2019
- Gluten-free hot cross bunsFeb 17, 2019
- Best ever choc-chip hot cross bunsFeb 17, 2019
- Chorizo and capscium savoury bread puddingFeb 13, 2019
- Caramel cheesecake sliceFeb 13, 2019
- Delicious recipes to back up your gut healthFeb 13, 2019
- Valentine's Day dinners worth staying in forFeb 12, 2019
- Turmeric dosa with green chilli potatoesFeb 10, 2019
- Healthy steamed fish and vegetable parcelsFeb 10, 2019
- Vegan tiramisuFeb 10, 2019
- Indian-style gnocchi with green veg masalaFeb 10, 2019
- Grain-free coconut granolaFeb 10, 2019
- Banana, coconut & rosemary nice-creamFeb 10, 2019