- white chocolate writing fudge
- 400 gram chocolate monte biscuits
- 375 gram milk chocolate melts
- 100 gram mini marshmallows
- 225 gram jelly snakes, chopped in small pieces
- 1 cup (20g) rice bubbles
- toy skeleton arms, to decorate
- 1Line a mini muffin pan with paper cases.
- 2To make headstones, use writing fudge to write "RIP" on flat side of each biscuit.
- 3Place chocolate melts in a medium bowl over a pan of simmering water (do not allow bowl to touch water). Stir until almost melted, then remove bowl from heat. Continue to stir until smooth; stir in marshmallows, snakes and rice bubbles.
- 4Spoon mixture into muffin cases, push a headstone and plastic skeleton arm into each one and allow to set.
Not suitable to freeze. Chocolate suitable to microwave. If the chocolate mixture begins to set too quickly, place bowl over pan of simmering water to re-melt.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Easter chocolate bunny bottomsToday 12:54am
- Easter bunny cakeYesterday 5:00pm
- Slow-cooked pickled porkApr 15, 2019
- Sausage casseroleApr 15, 2019
- PikeletsApr 15, 2019
- The best Anzac biscuit recipe of all timeApr 15, 2019
- Creamy bacon and fish pie with potato toppingApr 14, 2019
- Roast lambApr 14, 2019
- Roasted mushroom with baked eggsApr 10, 2019
- Chicken skewers with peach caprese saladApr 05, 2019
- Malted hazelnut layer cakeApr 05, 2019
- Salted caramelsApr 04, 2019
- Plum & hazelnut clafoutisApr 04, 2019
- Chocolate freckle Easter eggsApr 02, 2019
- White chocolate Easter bunny cupcakesApr 01, 2019