Perfect for birthdays or last minute gift ideas.
- 500 gram milk or dark chocolate, chopped
- 135 gram packet cream wafer biscuits, broken into chunks
- 200 gram baby marshmallows
- 1Line base and sides of a 20cm square pan with baking paper. In a large heatproof bowl, melt chocolate over a saucepan of simmering water. Remove from heat and add biscuit chunks and marshmallows. Stir to coat and spoon into prepared pan. Refrigerate for 2 hours, until set.
- 2Cut into squares and store in an airtight container in fridge until ready to serve.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- 19 delicious dinners using turkey minceYesterday 1:00pm
- Easy chocolate browniesYesterday 1:00pm
- Quick-mix chewy choc-chip cookiesYesterday 1:00pm
- Beef rissoles and mashYesterday 1:00pm
- '90s Aussie kids' party foodFeb 25, 2021
- Easy hot cross bunsFeb 25, 2021
- White chocolate cracklesFeb 25, 2021
- Chocolate freckle sliceFeb 25, 2021
- Delicious desserts packed full of sultanasFeb 25, 2021
- 27 quick and tasty chicken stir-fry recipesFeb 24, 2021
- Kung pao chickenFeb 24, 2021
- Vegan dulce de lecheFeb 24, 2021
- Nasi goreng with chicken and shrimpFeb 24, 2021
- Tom yum soupFeb 24, 2021
- How to make a classic béarnaise sauceFeb 22, 2021