Perfect for birthdays or last minute gift ideas.
- 500 gram milk or dark chocolate, chopped
- 135 gram packet cream wafer biscuits, broken into chunks
- 200 gram baby marshmallows
- 1Line base and sides of a 20cm square pan with baking paper. In a large heatproof bowl, melt chocolate over a saucepan of simmering water. Remove from heat and add biscuit chunks and marshmallows. Stir to coat and spoon into prepared pan. Refrigerate for 2 hours, until set.
- 2Cut into squares and store in an airtight container in fridge until ready to serve.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- 12 easy Japanese dishesYesterday 11:00pm
- Roast lambYesterday 2:00pm
- Cheese delightsYesterday 2:00pm
- Cauliflower cream soup with mushroomsYesterday 2:00pm
- Healthy lunchbox recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- How to cook corned beef in a pressure cookerYesterday 2:00pm
- Savoury apple sauceYesterday 2:00pm
- Cheesecake recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Corned beef silverside with parsley chat potatoesYesterday 2:00pm
- Our favourite family roastsYesterday 2:00pm
- Healthy and tasty low-fat recipesJul 30, 2020
- Karaage chicken with Sriracha mayonnaiseJul 30, 2020
- Delicious pasta salad recipes to look forward toJul 30, 2020
- Lamb shanks massamanJul 29, 2020
- Healthy banana breadJul 29, 2020
- Sensational savoury piesJul 29, 2020