Perfect for birthdays or last minute gift ideas.
- 500 gram milk or dark chocolate, chopped
- 135 gram packet cream wafer biscuits, broken into chunks
- 200 gram baby marshmallows
- 1Line base and sides of a 20cm square pan with baking paper. In a large heatproof bowl, melt chocolate over a saucepan of simmering water. Remove from heat and add biscuit chunks and marshmallows. Stir to coat and spoon into prepared pan. Refrigerate for 2 hours, until set.
- 2Cut into squares and store in an airtight container in fridge until ready to serve.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Salad of roasted beetroot with goat's cheese and walnutsYesterday 2:00pm
- Iced vovosYesterday 2:00pm
- Salmon pattiesYesterday 2:00pm
- Picnic food ideasYesterday 1:58am
- Sri Lankan potato and pea curryYesterday 1:36am
- Japanese katsu chicken curryYesterday 1:24am
- Southern fried chickenSep 15, 2021
- 27 simple risottosSep 15, 2021
- 46 perfect pea recipesSep 15, 2021
- Karaage chicken with Sriracha mayonnaiseSep 15, 2021
- Marble cakeSep 15, 2021
- Fish fingers with mushy peasSep 15, 2021
- 24 amazing ways to use the humble onionSep 14, 2021
- 32 wonderful ways with cornSep 14, 2021
- Monte Carlo biscuitsSep 14, 2021