- 1 1/2 cup (540ml) honey
- 3/4 cup (165g) brown sugar
- 3/4 cup (180ml) grape seed oil
- 1 1/3 cup (375g) smooth peanut butter
- 9 cup (1kg) rolled oats
- 1 cup (150g) dried apricot, chopped coarsely
- 1 cup (140g) pitted dates, chopped coarsely
- 1 cup (60g) dried apple chopped coarsely
- 1 cup (150g) raisins
- 2 cup (320g) natural almonds, chopped coarsely
- 1 cup (200g) pepita seeds
- 2 cup (20g) puffed corn
- 2 cup (40g) puffed rice
- 2 cup (260g) rice bran cereal
- 2 cup (150g) shredded coconut
Roasted peanut butter muesli
- 1Preheat oven to 160°C (140°C fan). Line 2 large roasting trays with baking paper.
- 2Stir honey, sugar, oil and peanut butter in a small saucepan over low heat until just combined.
- 3Place oats in a large bowl. Pour honey mixture over oats; working quickly, toss to coat oats in honey mixture. Spread mixture evenly over trays.
- 4Bake for 15 minutes, then stir well. Bake a further 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the oats are golden and crisp. Combine the oats with your choice of additional ingredients.
This ‘big-batch’ recipe is a convenient thing to make on a Sunday and can be kept for several weeks in the fridge to keep it crunchy.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Dinner date recipes to impressToday 5:50am
- The big chocolate cookieToday 5:26am
- Princess-themed birthday cakesToday 3:28am
- 100 years of Australian dinnersToday 1:19am
- Vietnamese lemongrass chicken bowlYesterday 11:51pm
- Coconut dessert recipesYesterday 11:00pm
- Fast dessertsYesterday 10:49pm
- Cheesy tuna pasta bakeYesterday 10:12pm
- Our unbeatable lemon curd recipeYesterday 8:00pm
- Quick and easy plum tartYesterday 1:00pm
- Quick versions of your favourite dessert recipesYesterday 1:00pm
- 20 easy vegetarian curry recipesMar 29, 2020
- Sourdough rye breadMar 29, 2020
- Easy boston bunMar 29, 2020
- Aussie damperMar 29, 2020