- 3 bunch (1kg) baby carrots
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 2 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1Preheat the oven to 220°C/200°C fan-forced.
- 2Trim carrot tops, leaving 2cm of the stems intact. Wash the carrots well.
- 3Place carrots in a medium baking dish, add combined oil, garlic and honey and toss well. Roast for 15 minutes.
- 4Add thyme leaves, roast for a further 3 minutes or until tender.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- RatatouilleToday 6:11am
- Sugar-free recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Easy cheesecake slicesYesterday 2:00pm
- 20 traditional Australian recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Dark and dreamy chocolate cakeYesterday 2:00pm
- Melting momentsAug 09, 2020
- Chai-roasted pumpkin soup with honey walnutsAug 09, 2020
- 20 Australian biscuits from our childhoodsAug 09, 2020
- Lemon curd and poppy seed crêpe cakeAug 09, 2020
- 15 sweet and savoury scrollsAug 09, 2020
- White sauceAug 09, 2020
- Beef stroganoffAug 09, 2020
- Yorkshire puddings with gravyAug 09, 2020
- How to make basic sconesAug 09, 2020
- 20 ways with lemon curdAug 09, 2020