- 250 gram ricotta cheese
- 3 59g eggs
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- maple syrup, fruit of choice, to serve
- 1Place ricotta, eggs, sugar and vanilla essence in a large bowl and beat with a wire whisk until mixture is smooth, then whisk in milk.
- 2Sift flour into a large bowl. Make a well in the centre and gradually beat in ricotta mixture to form a smooth batter. You can add a little extra milk if batter is too thick.
- 3Pour ¼ cup of the batter into a heated, greased frypan; cook until bubbles form on surface of the batter, then turn pancake and cook until the other side is golden. Remove pancake from pan and keep warm. Repeat process with remaining batter, re-greasing frypan as necessary.
- 4Serve pancakes warm with maple syrup and fruit of your choice.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Passionfruit curd teacakeYesterday 2:00pm
- Kimchi and cheese toastiesYesterday 2:00pm
- Slow cooked pork in ginger beerYesterday 2:00pm
- Pearl couscous ‘kedgeree’Yesterday 2:00pm
- Slow cooker bolognese sauceYesterday 2:00pm
- Mixed bean, spinach and paneer rogan joshYesterday 2:00pm
- Rigatoni with zucchini and chilliYesterday 2:00pm
- Vanilla sliceJun 17, 2021
- ShortbreadJun 17, 2021
- Baked custardJun 17, 2021
- Beef massamanJun 17, 2021
- Coconut pumpkin soup made in your slow cookerJun 17, 2021
- Steak and spuds with salsa verdeJun 17, 2021
- Rainbow bibimbap bowlsJun 16, 2021
- 22 easy dinner recipesJun 16, 2021