- 250 gram ricotta cheese
- 3 59g eggs
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- maple syrup, fruit of choice, to serve
- 1Place ricotta, eggs, sugar and vanilla essence in a large bowl and beat with a wire whisk until mixture is smooth, then whisk in milk.
- 2Sift flour into a large bowl. Make a well in the centre and gradually beat in ricotta mixture to form a smooth batter. You can add a little extra milk if batter is too thick.
- 3Pour ¼ cup of the batter into a heated, greased frypan; cook until bubbles form on surface of the batter, then turn pancake and cook until the other side is golden. Remove pancake from pan and keep warm. Repeat process with remaining batter, re-greasing frypan as necessary.
- 4Serve pancakes warm with maple syrup and fruit of your choice.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- RatatouilleToday 6:11am
- Easter lunch recipesToday 12:43am
- Vegetarian eggplant recipesToday 12:20am
- Scone recipesYesterday 11:38pm
- PikeletsYesterday 6:00pm
- Gluten-free sconesYesterday 2:00pm
- Easter baking ideasYesterday 2:00pm
- Irish soda bread rollsYesterday 2:00pm
- Delicious cornflake cookies and slicesYesterday 2:00pm
- White sauceYesterday 2:00pm
- Sausage casseroleYesterday 2:00pm
- Beef bourguignon and potato pieYesterday 2:00pm
- Easter carrot cake with spiced buttercream & caramel sauceYesterday 2:30am
- Melting momentsApr 06, 2020
- Easter bunny cakeApr 06, 2020
- Caramel melting momentsApr 06, 2020